Only for 5th form and above.

Quote: Lazzard @ 15th August 2024, 10:10 PM

Tea, coffee & hot chocolate.
Caused a big stir(!!)

Thick drinks, were they? Those machines always unreliable mixture wise

Quote: Chappers @ 15th August 2024, 9:32 PM

We had a bottle of milk.

You were lucky...

I would have thought your fag made you hot drinks.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 16th August 2024, 7:00 AM

I would have thought your fag made you hot drinks.

Hot drinks? In those days, we'd've been glad to have the price of a hot drink

It was COLD tea.

Without milk or sugar.

Or tea.

We didn't have cups. We had to drink out of a rolled up newspaper.

But we were happy.

Tell that to the kids today and they wouldn't believe you.

Luxury! We used to have a bowl of gravel for breakfast and drink from a muddy puddle, with a cup that had no handle!

As the LBGQT+WXYZ scene continues to diversify, here is a checklist of current terms for clarification:
Baby gay: Tedious, self-obsessed, beyond deluded asshole who thinks sexuality is something to be proud of, when it's actually the most basic part of anyone's personality, so take yer Madonna CDs and f**k off.
Bear: Tedious, self-obsessed, beyond deluded asshole who thinks sexuality is something to be proud of, when it's actually the most basic part of anyone's personality, so take yer Madonna CDs and f**k off.
Bussy: Tedious, self-obsessed, beyond deluded asshole who thinks sexuality is something to be proud of, when it's actually the most basic part of anyone's personality, so take yer Madonna CDs and f**k off.
Chaser: Tedious, self-obsessed, beyond deluded asshole who thinks sexuality is something to be proud of, when it's actually the most basic part of anyone's personality, so take yer Madonna CDs and f**k off.
Cub: Tedious, self-obsessed, beyond deluded asshole who thinks sexuality is something to be proud of, when it's actually the most basic part of anyone's personality, so take yer Madonna CDs and f**k off.
Simple, isn't it?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 6th September 2024, 8:19 AM

Bear: Tedious, self-obsessed, beyond deluded asshole who thinks sexuality is something to be proud of, when it's actually the most basic part of anyone's personality, so take yer Madonna CDs and f**k off.

I thought "bear" was CB radio code for police. CW McCall taught me that in 1976 as I recall.

Is nothing sacred?

I do not think that's what bussy means...

Given the current trend for predatory women, I have created a checklist for clarification:
Milf: Easy shag.
Cougar: Easy shag.
Gilf: Easy shag.