British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,133

Quote: bigfella @ January 24 2010, 11:34 AM GMT

Who has been banned?

Me. Last year for a morning. It was the talk of Forum Town.

I'm sure Badge must mean someone else since you, and were you really only banned once?

Quote: bigfella @ January 24 2010, 11:41 AM GMT

I'm sure Badge must mean someone else since you, and were you really only banned once?

Once is all it takes, babes. Cool

Are you calling me Babes now?

Quote: bigfella @ January 24 2010, 11:54 AM GMT

Are you calling me Babes now?

No. Everybody gets one 'babes' from me. That was yours. I hope you enjoyed it.

IF I had know that was my moment of glory, I might have savoured it a little more.

Quote: bigfella @ January 24 2010, 11:34 AM GMT

Who has been banned?

I don't know if it happened a while back but we are going to miss IT David's anecdotes about God and Dawn. And Ronnie Anderson, who I think was exposed as the same person. Who'd have thought it, multiple identities on the BCG?

And we'll also be hearing less about the great new British comedy film Beyond the Pole - the one that's getting great reviews despite having no publicity budget.

Quote: chipolata @ January 21 2010, 10:58 PM GMT

I'm not imressed by the front cover of the new Argos book. Very poor.

I'm not impressed by the homage to the Curb theme music on the ad. What has Argos got to do with Curb?

Quote: Badge @ January 24 2010, 2:30 PM GMT

I don't know if it happened a while back but we are going to miss IT David's anecdotes about God and Dawn.

I hadn't noticed but now you come to mention it .

May his God go with him.

I liked IT David. He stood out. I could never decide if he was a real person or just a comedy persona, though.

Poor IT David, at least it's Sunday he'll be in church.

I haven't been here long, but I will miss IT David. He was amusing and frightening, often at the same time.

Quote: chipolata @ January 24 2010, 2:43 PM GMT

I liked IT David. He stood out. I could never decide if he was a real person or just a comedy persona, though.

Take a wild guess. ;)

In other news, I just saw a mini whirlwind travel across the Thames. :O
Awesome.

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2010, 3:56 PM GMT

In other news, I just saw a mini whirlwind travel across the Thames. :O
Awesome.

Doesn't Aaron usually make it your side of the river on a Sunday?

?

I was attempting to call you a min-whirlwind (of passion, desire, KFC, whatever you like). But it didn't make sense and fell flat. Sorry about that.