British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,033

Haha. Silly buggers.

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 4 2009, 12:28 PM BST

Strictly star sorry over race slur.

Maybe Dale will be back on Hole In The Wall then!

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 4 2009, 4:26 PM BST

I have pretty much zero tolerance for people who use the 'P' or the 'N' word.

Cool

Quote: bigfella @ October 4 2009, 4:35 PM BST

I would agree with Tim. Racism is something I have never understood. There is certianly an age issue with racism as well, many older people have these "views" my mum insits on using the word coloured. She thinks she is terriably PC!

What should she use?

Racism is largely interpretation.

Quote: zooo @ October 4 2009, 4:57 PM BST

I think I'm with Julia on that.
It's not the word that really means anything, it's the meaning behind it, so if you take that away, it loses its negative power.

Objecting to a sound is such a silly way to behave. Objecting to an intended meaning, is something entirely different. :)

Quote: Aaron @ October 4 2009, 9:51 PM BST

Maybe Dale will be back on Hole In The Wall then!

Gloryhole In The Wall maybe. :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 4 2009, 9:55 PM BST

Gloryhole In The Wall maybe. :D

>_<

Mmmmmmm, oranges and cream

Many biscuits. I asked my dad to bring me some home and he brought a whole tin of nice ones. :D

Awesome! :D

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 5 2009, 8:14 PM BST

Many biscuits. I asked my dad to bring me some home and he brought a whole tin of nice ones. :D

Need biscuits... found some custard cremes. Yum. Whistling nnocently They're not mine. Ssssh.

Quote: Robert D @ October 5 2009, 9:46 PM BST

Need biscuits... found some custard cremes. Yum. Whistling nnocently They're not mine. Ssssh.

Custard 'cremes'? Ooh, you are posh!

So that's why you hang around those retirement villages.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091007/video/vuk-yobs-floored-by-cage-fighters-in-dra-37e89e1.html Laughing out loud

Pleased

I need a witty line.

A surgeon is going to introduce me to do a little talk with something like I know you're going to be in safe hands for the next 15 minutes.

And I want to come on and say something like Thanks for the introduction, but it's not my hands everyone's worried about.

But funnier than that and not so it scares shit out of people thinking about going under the knife.

Any thoughts?

Quote: bigfella @ October 7 2009, 8:21 PM BST

I need a witty line.

A surgeon is going to introduce me to do a little talk with something like I know you're going to be in safe hands for the next 15 minutes.

And I want to come on and say something like Thanks for the introduction, but it's not my hands everyone's worried about.

But funnier than that and not so it scares shit out of people thinking about going under the knife.

Any thoughts?

Is the talk about your surgery experience?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 7 2009, 8:41 PM BST

Is the talk about your surgery experience?

It is. :)