British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,025

Quote: Moonstone @ September 29 2009, 2:25 PM BST

Oh I remember them! Best thing about them was you often got a huge clod in the bottom of the bag that looked like a crisp but was in fact pure, compressed cheese poweder. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:D

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 29 2009, 2:26 PM BST

I can highly recommend Primula cheese spread on Ritz crackers. I do them at kids parties and stick pretzels on them to look like butterflies.

Was going so well up until the pretzels Sick

Quote: Moonstone @ September 29 2009, 2:29 PM BST

Was going so well up until the pretzels Sick

Well you don't have to have the pretzels. As someone who doesn't use salt in cooking or on the table I find I crave all these salty snacks.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 29 2009, 2:35 PM BST

Well you don't have to have the pretzels. As someone who doesn't use salt in cooking or on the table I find I crave all these salty snacks.

That's probably my problem - I have the salt pot next to me when I'm eating so I can keep adding more salt when the first layer runs out. My poor heart :(

I bet your crackers would be lovely with Tucs.

Quote: Moonstone @ September 29 2009, 2:40 PM BST

I bet your crackers would be lovely with Tucs.

Is that a plastic surgery term? :D

:D

And a sprinkle of nips...(that sounds dodgy though!)

I would like to think that my crackers don't need a tuck. I think a sprinkle of nips is too many.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 29 2009, 2:48 PM BST

I would like to think that my crackers don't need a tuck.

I'm sure Tim would be willing to give you his expert opinion! Whistling nnocently

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 29 2009, 2:48 PM BST

I would like to think that my crackers don't need a tuck.

Well they wouldn't be crackers if they did.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.10 Server at www.comedy.co.uk/forums Port 80

Well, that was an annoying 5 minutes. :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 30 2009, 12:03 AM BST

Well, that was an annoying 5 minutes. :D

:)

We're just that f**king popular, baby. Cool

Did someone forget to feed the meter again?

Alright, is everyone OK? Anyone experienced withdrawl symptoms?

*breathes into brown paper bag*

;)

Around this time of year, I usually treat myself to a brand new Rolex watch. This year, I've had to settle for a £2,000 Omega.

:(

Ah, that's shit. Sorry mate. Console