British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,023

Quote: Leevil @ September 29 2009, 12:51 PM BST

Oooh, I do love Monster Munch Flamin' Hot flavour. Lovey

Me too. And Pickled Onion, with marmite and cheese sandwiches. YUM!

You can get two big bags of Frazzles (or Frazzl-a-likes) from Co-Op for £1. I hate that. I'm gonna get fat and have to go on The Discovery Channel.

Quote: Leevil @ September 29 2009, 1:41 PM BST

You can get two big bags of Frazzles (or Frazzl-a-likes) from Co-Op for £1. I hate that. I'm gonna get fat and have to go on The Discovery Channel.

If you get really fat you can get your own E4/Five documentary. The Two-Tonne Monkey Boy or something... :)

Those twirly salt and vinegar things Sainsbury's do. I was deprived of crisps as a kid, but I remember these.

Those were good. And as a child of the 70s I have to express an interest in cheesy footballs.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 29 2009, 12:48 PM BST

As the world's biggest fan of roast beef Monster Munch, I shall have to side with the maize-based snack. Yum-yum. :)

I'M THE BIGGEST FAN!!!

Have you seen that they brought back the old packets?

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 29 2009, 1:49 PM BST

If you get really fat you can get your own E4/Five documentary. The Two-Tonne Monkey Boy or something... :)

The Real Coco Pops Monkey?

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 29 2009, 1:53 PM BST

I'M THE BIGGEST FAN!!!

Have you seen that they brought back the old packets?

Yes, of course I have. Derrrr... Unimpressed

I've been eating them longer than you, so I'm the biggest fan, dear. Sorry, but there it is. I also am King of the Curly-Wurlies, so there. Pleased

Quote: Leevil @ September 29 2009, 1:55 PM BST

The Real Coco Pops Monkey?

Laughing out loud

The Burger King Kong

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 29 2009, 1:57 PM BST

Yes, of course I have. Derrrr... Unimpressed

I've been eating them longer than you, so I'm the biggest fan, dear. Sorry, but there it is. I also am the King of the Curly-Wurlies, so there. Pleased

Laughing out loud

The Burger King Kong

Oh yes, I forgot how much OLDER than me you are..... Pleased

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 29 2009, 1:56 PM BST

I've been eating them longer than you, so I'm the biggest fan, dear. Sorry, but there it is. I also am the King of the Curly-Wurlies, so there. Pleased

I was until I went to Cadbury World and had sweet chocolate in various forms thrust at me, started feeling queasy and then saw a fat child with a melted curly wurly in his chubby mitt trying to climb on a climbing frame whilst not parting with his chocolate. Then saw said child throwing up outside the main entrance later in the day. It was a tad off-putting.

Not a big fan of cadburys. I have a lot of trouble tasting the actual cocoa. It tastes of sugary milk to me.

Erm, it's milk chocolate Whistling nnocently Try Green & Blacks if you like coco/dark chocolate.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 29 2009, 2:00 PM BST

Not a big fan of cadburys. I have a lot of trouble tasting the actual cocoa. It tastes of sugary milk to me.

Yep, it's completely over-sweetened.

Quote: Leevil @ September 29 2009, 2:01 PM BST

Erm, it's milk chocolate Whistling nnocently Try Green & Blacks if you like coco/dark chocolate.

The dark chocolate gives me a headache. The G&B milk is about the best - although Lindt is pretty good too.

Quote: Leevil @ September 29 2009, 2:01 PM BST

I don't like dark chocolate actually Mr. Trying to be clever but not fooling anyone, but I like milk chocolate to have SOME chocolate in.

*bitchslap* Smarmy

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 29 2009, 1:58 PM BST

Oh yes, I forgot how much OLDER than me you are..... Pleased

Well I'm not too old to have my bottom spanked, young lady! Angry

Oh, hang on... Errr