British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,015

Oh, everybody's gone again. I disappeared because I couldn't connect to the server for some strange reason.

Well, I suppose I might mosey over to another thread to see what's what...

Wave Quick return. Hi Andrea!

Hi Lee. My 4 year old said your picture looks very smart. :)

Thank you! Does he have any bananas?

Yes, but he still can't say it quite right. It comes out bee-yanya.

That's OK. It's how I pronounce it too.

Well. It looks as though everybody took off again, so I think I will do the same. Toodle pip everyone!

I think Sean Lock and Frankie Boyle should form a Proclaimers tribute band.

Do you think that when they go frames shopping they make their double try them on?

Been quiet round here the last 24 hours. Is everyone working on a Sitcom Trials script deadline or some such competition?

Or have people suddenly discovered a life of sorts? :O

About an hour ago, I walked past Tony Stamp from The Bill.

That's funny, because I just saw a posting by Tony Stamp claiming he just walked past don rushmore.

Quote: Leevil @ September 25 2009, 3:48 PM BST

That's funny, because I just saw a posting by Tony Stamp

First class.

>_<

Bloody hell, where do people go wrong. I was doing some shopping in my village today and walked through my local park. I saw an old mate of mine on a park bench in the park. Not seen him for ages and always remember him as being a top top man. Today he was sat on the bench with a can of Fosters in one hand and a joint of cannabis in the other.

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 26 2009, 11:43 AM BST

Bloody hell, where do people go wrong. I was doing some shopping in my village today and walked through my local park. I saw an old mate of mine on a park bench in the park. Not seen him for ages and always remember him as being a top top man. Today he was sat on the bench with a can of Fosters in one hand and a joint of cannabis in the other.

And that's a bad thing....? Huh?

HELP PLEASE :)

Bit of knowledge required for a script I'm working on...

I myself have never had the joy of buying an engagement ring. However, I am sure there are people on here that have. My question is - is there any allowance made for the fact that a marriage proposal might be turned down? Can you get your money back from the jewellers on a ring that has been refused? Is there a deposit system or something? Any help much appreciated, thanks. ;)