British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 2,007

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 9 2009, 11:35 PM BST

:| I have to wear fancy dress to work over Hallowe'en for defo. Help.

That sounds great!

Does it have to be horror themed?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 9 2009, 11:35 PM BST

:| I have to wear fancy dress to work over Hallowe'en for defo. Help.

Did some say FANCY DRESS?!

Is there a strict theme? Like it has to be scary or something? Ooooo brain tingling with ideas!!!!

Ruby and I are twins. :)

Has to be scaryful, yep.

I was hoping you two would come to my rescue, actually. :D

I did a "Hells Angel" thing once. You have the wings but also very punky clothes, dark make up, and a studded collar. Twas genius.

Ooo! You could be a spiders web! No hear me out... you get a top or dress and do some web design all over it and make little pom pom spiders with Googley eyes and add them here and there. You could even have one in your hair! Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud I so want to do that now.

OR get a pair of children black fairy style wings and some black cat ears and be a bat!

BRING ON HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubes, I work in a party and fancy dress shop, I have so much choice of stuff to use and I'm still loving your ideas more than any of the others I've had so far.

And I do have spiderweb tights. :O

Yeah cut holes in the end of an old pair of black tights or fishnets and in the gusset and wear them over your arms for the cobweb or bat. :)

Awwwww!

I have to think about costume idea for a party. The theme is childhood heroes.

I was thinking of going as Jem!

Laughing out loud Awesome! It's a popular theme at the moment.

Everyones out at a massive BCG gangbang that I haven't been invited to aren't they!

Bastards!

Speaking of Halloween, my giblets will be going as Doctor Who, a very swarthy pirate, and the Tooth Fairy (with a hot pink arm cast).

Quote: bigfella @ September 10 2009, 11:23 PM BST

Everyones out at a massive BCG gangbang that I haven't been invited to aren't they!

Bastards!

That's on the 19th - but you're coming to that right? :)

I'm getting excited for that now. :$