British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,905

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 7 2009, 3:35 PM BST

Never trust people you know through the internet! It only leads to baaaad things. :|

:P I love you too.

Lovey :$

Quote: bigfella @ June 7 2009, 3:31 PM BST

Great Excitement! I have received an email from a girl in Africa who tells me she acquired my email address from my profile on this very site. She thinks that we would be a good match and wished me to email her. Might she wish me to make a purchase of sexual favours do you think? I'm thinking Africa is a tad far to visit for said favour. Maybe she simply wishes me to get her into the country or strip my bank account of both of it's pound coins. I would like to think I was the only member of this site to receive such correspondence but I bet Nil or someone will burst my bubble.

Hee.
I just got that email too.
I predict we shall all have one before the day is out.

Quote: zooo @ June 7 2009, 4:13 PM BST

Hee.
I just got that email too.
I predict we shall all have one before the day is out.

So who will be the one to respond?

Ha, not me!

See if you can engage her in conversation. I always assume they're robots.

When I was on 4laughs, I got an email from a girl asking me basically to be her lesbian lover. I should have sent her a message back explaining I do not drink from the furry cup but I just followed it to Davina on the site who blocked her instead.

Honestly, I even don't suit short hair and boots. ;)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ June 7 2009, 3:35 PM BST

Never trust people you know through the internet! It only leads to baaaad things. :|

I agree. I have yet to recover from seeing certain people in the flesh. *shudder* >_< ;)

Quote: bigfella @ June 7 2009, 3:31 PM BST

Great Excitement! I have received an email from a girl in Africa who tells me she acquired my email address from my profile on this very site. She thinks that we would be a good match and wished me to email her. Might she wish me to make a purchase of sexual favours do you think? I'm thinking Africa is a tad far to visit for said favour. Maybe she simply wishes me to get her into the country or strip my bank account of both of it's pound coins. I would like to think I was the only member of this site to receive such correspondence but I bet Nil or someone will burst my bubble.

I just got that too and forwarded it to Mark. I bet he's got loads lol Pleased

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ June 7 2009, 4:24 PM BST

I agree. I have yet to recover from seeing certain people in the flesh. *shudder* >_< ;)

Wave Luv you to ;)

I was thinking of Ellie and her attempts to girl rape me. Laughing out loud

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ June 7 2009, 4:30 PM BST

I was thinking of Ellie and her attempts to girl rape me. Laughing out loud

Bless she knows what she wants.

Only Joking Ellie darling. Huh? *Zip Lines away*

That zip line is getting a lot of mileage today Gav. :P

I haven't got this email, I feel left out.

You and me both, Elliot. :D

Nor me big man. But obviously not even desperate poverty stricken African chick is that desperate.....Kill me.

I've not had one. I'm usually a hit with the women.....

Quote: PhQnix @ June 7 2009, 4:47 PM BST

That zip line is getting a lot of mileage today Gav. :P

I haven't got this email, I feel left out.

You, actually checking your e-mail!? :O