British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,850

Quote: Aaron @ March 18 2009, 11:52 PM GMT

You need an 'alluring' profile photo like me. Then no one tries to add you, not even people you do know. :)

One day you'll embrace yourself, Aaron.

Quote: Seefacts @ March 18 2009, 11:59 PM GMT

That'll knock his posts down by 25%.

Quote: Seefacts @ March 18 2009, 11:59 PM GMT

Until I suffocate?

Quote: Seefacts @ March 18 2009, 11:23 PM GMT

Facebook.

Why do people who don't know you try and add you simply because you know two people they know?

F**k off.

I don't mind that AS LONG as they tell me who they are and make and effort to say "Let's be friends".

If not, I ignore them cause I KNOW they are adding me to send their crappy chainmail to. Angry

With the exception of some of you guys on here, I only have close family and friends on Facebook. I can't stand friends of friends adding me either. Stupid people, to quote Seefacts, "F**k Off!"

Har.

Quote: Leevil @ March 19 2009, 3:18 AM GMT

With the exception of some of you guys on here, I only have close family and friends on Facebook. I can't stand friends of friends adding me either. Stupid people, to quote Seefacts, "F**k Off!"

I'm not really sure of the point of Facebook.

I only use it to keep in touch with a few people, some who live far away, some who I see regularly anyway.

Quote: zooo @ March 19 2009, 2:08 PM GMT

Har.

*snigger*

Quote: Seefacts @ March 19 2009, 2:19 PM GMT

I only use it to keep in touch with a few people, some who live far away, some who I see regularly anyway.

Since moving away from home, I feel so out of touch with my family, so it's useful in the way. The only other reason I use it, is to poke Robyn. I like poking Robyn.

That dirty

!

Elliot just called me, but I was fixing Andy's hair, and so didn't pick up. He texted me to tell me that he was phoning to say he had bubbles. Andy, who bear in mind is 15 next week and still having me do his hair, said "Elliot really *is* a retard." Nice. :P Elliot will kill me for this, too. Pleased

Bubbles? In the brain? Has Elliot been diving?

And what were you doing to Andy's hair?!

Awweeeeeeeeeeeeeesome. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7952030.stm

I knowww! I saw that on the newwwws!! So cool.

Did he have one of these, Robyn?

I have a bubble machine!

Tis wicked cool.