British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,842

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ March 9 2009, 11:03 AM GMT

Laughing out loud More likely chase and hug him.

Then hump him. What a deviant. You keep strange Company ms Robyn-son

:$ Elliot knew him first! No, Benn's lovely, not at all a deviant.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ March 9 2009, 11:07 AM GMT

:$ Elliot knew him first! No, Benn's lovely, not at all a deviant.

Well if he's a friend of the big man then he's alright in my book. I will put him in the. "Mostly Harmless" Folder.

That was Benn pretending to be you, Robyn? I'd suggest giving him some English lessons. It seems that he has the same grasp as a retarded toddler.

Quote: Aaron @ March 9 2009, 12:24 PM GMT

That was Benn pretending to be you, Robyn? I'd suggest giving him some English lessons. It seems that he has the same grasp as a retarded toddler.

Prehaps he was high.

Well his IQ certainly isn't. ;)

Benn's *very* clever, and was intentionally using poor spelling and grammar, promise!

Yeahhh, of courrrrrrrrrrse he was.

:P I will wait for Elliot to turn up and refute your conviction more if he feels like it. He will also soon (well, from this) realise that for about ten minutes this morning I was unintentionally him, where he didn't sign out on this computer.

Ha! And you didn't even realise? :D

Nope! I hadn't posted anything, and then thought "Hang on a minute...I'm sure Elliot signed in yesterday...", and surely enough, 'Logged in as PhQnix". Took far more resolution than it should've not to go spying through his PMs and the like.

Haha! That would have been quite amusing, I'm sure!

If it had been anyone other than Elliot, yes, but he'd tell me if I asked/he's quite boring anyway. :P

Hahahaha

ooooh should of gone routing, it's always the quiet ones that are up to scandal.