British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,799

Whatever happened to that guy who went out with a girl on two dates then she dumped him? And he kept pestering us all with questions on what he should do? Is he still around? I liked him.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 2 2009, 10:06 AM GMT

Fat guy dances to Beyonce Laughing out loud

Oh man..it wasn't his body fat jiggling that disturbed me most it was where he cod piece should have been located.

Quote: chipolata @ February 2 2009, 1:35 PM GMT

Whatever happened to that guy who went out with a girl on two dates then she dumped him? And he kept pestering us all with questions on what he should do? Is he still around? I liked him.

I changed my identity to someone less conspicuous. Gavin is dead in my basement.

Quote: chipolata @ February 2 2009, 1:35 PM GMT

Yep, I believe he is.

Mike Dan Carter was his name. I just looked him up.

Quote: Gavin @ February 2 2009, 1:38 PM GMT

I changed my identity to someone less conspicuous. Gavin is dead in my basement.

Gavin noooooooooooooo!!!!
Are we speaking to Bizaro Gavin now? If so I have some questions about Bizaro world.

Quote: Curt @ February 2 2009, 1:43 PM GMT

Are we speaking to Bizaro Gavin now?

Now?! You say that like it'd be a new development.

Quote: Curt @ February 2 2009, 1:43 PM GMT

Gavin noooooooooooooo!!!!
Are we speaking to Bizaro Gavin now?

No that would be a nice version of me this is just the same except I do my hair in a different way and shave less often.

Quote: Gavin @ February 2 2009, 1:43 PM GMT

No that would be a nice version of me this is just the same except I do my hair in a different way and shave less often.

hahaha in true Superman comics form, lazy transformations.

Quote: Aaron @ February 2 2009, 1:43 PM GMT

Now?! You say that like it'd be a new development.

Bless. For Aaron:

In the Bizarro world of "Htrae" ("Earth" spelled backwards), society is ruled by the Bizarro Code which states "Us do opposite of all Earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! Is big crime to make anything perfect on Bizarro World!". Basically up is down, down is up, everything is it's opposite.

Quote: Curt @ February 2 2009, 1:46 PM GMT

hahaha in true Superman comics form, lazy transformations.

Hey I had to pick this new do from one of the four lego figures I had left.

Quote: Gavin @ February 2 2009, 1:47 PM GMT

Hey I had to pick this new do from one of the four lego figures I had left.

Is that how you choose your clothes too?
"Hmmm today I shall wear the white shirt and tie, the Dearth Vader body or the police man body...I'm feeling a little gay today, I think I'll go with this.."

"Ooooo I love this hat, what a great accessory".

Quote: Curt @ February 2 2009, 1:51 PM GMT

Is that how you choose your clothes too?
"Hmmm today I shall wear the white shirt and tie, the Dearth Vader body or the police man body...I'm feeling a little gay today, I think I'll go with this.."

"Ooooo I love this hat, what a great accessory".

You but my perfectly square holy ass I do.

Is this doing anything for yea

Quote: Curt @ February 2 2009, 1:57 PM GMT

Teary Mum?

Quote: Curt @ February 2 2009, 1:57 PM GMT

I was wondering about you there Curt? Such fascinations. ;)