General, General Thread Page 1,750

Want it.

(Not Ben's come face.)

Quote: JuliaC @ January 20 2009, 4:26 PM GMT

Want it.

(Not Ben's come face.)

Laughing out loud

I have a university interview tomorrow. Help? :(

You'll be fine Scatters. Make sure you have questions you want to ask. :)

Where is it, Robyn?

Quote: JuliaC @ January 20 2009, 4:26 PM GMT

Want it.

Ahh, Cumbria; county of the gods. And farmers.

Quote: JuliaC @ January 20 2009, 4:35 PM GMT

Where is it, Robyn?

Queen Mary University.

I'm really scared, and have no questions I want to ask. My friend warned me not to ask any for the hell of it as she got shown up doing that, and my "mock interview" my friends surprised me with was less than convincing!

Universitys want bright, intelligent students like yourself Scatters. Be yourself, show off your skills and you'll be fine. :)

:( Hmph. My friends decided that there will be obligatory old men, and I will have to say where I'd begin if I had to analyse a poem. :S

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 20 2009, 4:39 PM GMT

Queen Mary University.

I'm really scared, and have no questions I want to ask. My friend warned me not to ask any for the hell of it as she got shown up doing that, and my "mock interview" my friends surprised me with was less than convincing!

Well good luck. :)

As Ellie says, you'll be just what they're looking for. You're right, don't get caught out asking questions just for the sake of it. But if you can ask questions relating to the course and the Uni, demonstrating that you've read and understood about it, will help to impress.

Quote: JuliaC @ January 20 2009, 4:44 PM GMT

As Ellie says, you'll be just what they're looking for. You're right, don't get caught out asking questions just for the sake of it. But if you can ask questions relating to the course and the Uni, demonstrating that you've read and understood about it, will help to impress.

And she knows what she's on about.

...and in my experience, it helps if you make a couple of theatrical masks....

I'm just scaaared and worried I'll flop because of it. I've read everything prospectus and syllabus wise, so don't really want to re-ask about that. I'll just see how it progresses I suppose.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 20 2009, 4:49 PM GMT

...and in my experience, it helps if you get nekkid....

MATT!

Robyn, don't get naked. Use you brains, not your boobs, just like Mummy Roo.

Oh God she will be in trouble.....

Laughing out loud