British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,742

Quote: Aaron @ January 15 2009, 1:14 PM GMT

Surely your wrist gets a lot of work normally though?

I was going to make a similar joke. :$

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 15 2009, 1:16 PM GMT

I was going to make a similar joke. :$

My big spoon's big enough to go in both your mouths.

Quote: Aaron @ January 15 2009, 1:19 AM GMT

I think that most of us do that.

Good to know.

So now Israel is shelling the UN. Way to garner international support for your cause. Idiots. Unimpressed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7829912.stm

Quote: Aaron @ January 15 2009, 6:03 PM GMT

Idiots. Unimpressed

Yes!

But very polite there Aaron.

Let's hope this Saturday isn't as cold as last Saturday, right kids? My head almost imploded due to the cold. Mind you, walking almost the entire length of Kentish Town Road with the remnants of flu probably didn't help.

Quote: Ben @ January 16 2009, 2:33 PM GMT

Let's hope this Saturday isn't as cold as last Saturday, right kids? My head almost imploded due to the cold. Mind you, walking almost the entire length of Kentish Town Road with the remnants of flu probably didn't help.

That and the fact that I chose a pub with no heating to meat in.

Meet I meat.

MEET!

Was that so you could get a better look at Ben's nipples?

Quote: David Bussell @ January 16 2009, 2:38 PM GMT

That and the fact that I chose a pub with no heating to meat in.

That probably explains why Matt kept trying to hug us.

Quote: Aaron @ January 15 2009, 6:03 PM GMT

So now Israel is shelling the UN. Way to garner international support for your cause. Idiots. Unimpressed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7829912.stm

I do not even understand this whole thing. How the land became Israel and how the people think that bombing is okay and how so many Christians support this whole mess.

It makes no sense to me.

Quote: Dr Mato @ January 16 2009, 2:57 PM GMT

I do not even understand this whole thing. How the land became Israel and how the people think that bombing is okay and how so many Christians support this whole mess.

It makes no sense to me.

Israel steers its missiles away from civilians and even warns them by text message ahead of time. Hamas, on the other hand, purposely targets the civilian population of Israel.

Nobody likes war, but it's not too difficult to see which side deserves the majority of support - albeit grudging - in this case.

Quote: DaButt @ January 16 2009, 3:17 PM GMT

Israel steers its missiles away from civilians and even warns them by text message ahead of time. Hamas, on the other hand, purposely targets the civilian population of Israel.

Nobody likes war, but it's not too difficult to see which side deserves the majority of support - albeit grudging - in this case.

From the little I understand about the whole mess. I support neither at this point and think that picking sides warrants more loss.

"If missiles were falling where my two daughters sleep, I would do everything in order to stop that."

Barack Obama

Quote: Ben @ January 16 2009, 2:40 PM GMT

That probably explains why Matt kept trying to hug us.

I was just trying to get my f**k on.

Quote: Ben @ January 16 2009, 2:33 PM GMT

Nah, let's hope it's colder.

Quote: Dr Mato @ January 16 2009, 2:57 PM GMT

so many Christians support this whole mess.

What planet do you get that idea from? :S