General, General Thread Page 1,706

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 23 2008, 8:43 PM GMT

Exactly what my real dad said. Hug

Ha! Shows what a good job I'm doing :) Even despite the baking tray beatings :(

I made mince pies tonight, and couldn't look at the trays for too long. :(

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 23 2008, 9:08 PM GMT

I made mince pies tonight, and couldn't look at the trays for too long. :(

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I promise I always try to keep the screams down though so it doesn't affect you Angelic

:( You still mean the baking trays, right?

:O I hope you're not being rude, AGAIN!

Angelic Never...

Flipping hell it's quiet tonight. Only a handful of us here, and no one posting! Jew boy, I demand to know what's going on!

I'm here!

Wave

Quote: Aaron @ December 24 2008, 12:39 AM GMT

Flipping hell it's quiet tonight. Only a handful of us here, and no one posting! Jew boy, I demand to know what's going on!

I'm gonna go to bed is what. Don't tell me you can't sleep cos it's Christmas Eve Unimpressed

Well I certainly won't have a problem :)

Night night Wave

Haha, that's tomo- well, no. Erm. At the END of today, not the beginning, that I won't be able to sleep!

I'm just not particularly tired.

But I shall go to bed anyway.

Night!

Goodnight!

As it's Christmas Eve, the girls in marketing (and they're all girls, even the men) are dressing down.

I reckon one must have very low standards of fun if wearing jeans is a treat. I might take them a game of Cluedo later. They'll faint with excitement.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ December 24 2008, 9:09 AM GMT

As it's Christmas Eve, the girls in marketing (and they're all girls, even the men) are dressing down.

I reckon one must have very low standards of fun if wearing jeans is a treat. I might take them a game of Cluedo later. They'll faint with excitement.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Here's a question for old A(dolf)aron:

How come the underground is a 24/7 service?