British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,699

Oh, well that boat has sailed.

Quote: EllieJP @ December 18 2008, 10:18 AM GMT

:O :O :O :O :O :O :S

What? ;)

Haha, my dad phoned me complaining that my mum wants him to bring in the Christmas decorations from the garden and turn all the Christmas lights off outside because their next door neighbour died. "Imagine dying a week before Christmas, inconsiderate bastard never liked me" another classic from my ever sympathetic dad.

Quote: EllieJP @ December 18 2008, 9:16 AM GMT

You gotta make it a good one.

My 10000 is when I quit.

*weeps* Please, let this mercy arrive soom.

Quote: EllieJP @ December 18 2008, 10:18 AM GMT

:D

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 18 2008, 12:16 PM GMT

Haha, my dad phoned me complaining that my mum wants him to bring in the Christmas decorations from the garden and turn all the Christmas lights off outside because their next door neighbour died. "Imagine dying a week before Christmas, inconsiderate bastard never liked me" another classic from my ever sympathetic dad.

WTF? What logic is your Mum using? NO LOGIC, THAT'S WHAT! AHAHHAhahahahaha.

Ahem.

Seriously though, why should they take their decorations down?

Quote: Aaron @ December 18 2008, 1:19 PM GMT

WTF? What logic is your Mum using? NO LOGIC, THAT'S WHAT! AHAHHAhahahahaha.

Ahem.

Seriously though, why should they take their decorations down?

Because my mum is a nutter. She will go on and on and my dad will do it and then tomorrow after the funeral she will want them back in the garden again.

Tell him to slip her a few asprins tonight. Then not only does he not have to faff around with decorations, but he gets a day or so to himself to eat proper food; pizzas, KFC, greasy Chinese...

Quote: Aaron @ December 18 2008, 1:24 PM GMT

Tell him to slip her a few asprins tonight. Then not only does he not have to faff around with decorations, but he gets a day or so to himself to eat proper food; pizzas, KFC, greasy Chinese...

I'd rather go around and watch him do it, it will be hilarious. People will be going into the house next door to view the body and my dad will be calling the dead man all the names under the sun for everyone to hear. He reminds me a little on Larry David.

Haha!

Quote: EllieJP @ December 18 2008, 9:16 AM GMT

You gotta make it a good one.

My 10000 is when I quit.

:( Teary

I can't speak very much. :( Still typing, though! How was everyone's day?

Gooood thanks. Apart from the sicky, you?

Good apart from the sicky! Secret Santa, and won my debate. Pleased

What did you get for Secret Santa?

I figured out what to get my Secret Santa person. Fiiiinally. Was getting more stressed about that than my proper present buying!