British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,549

Quote: EllieJP @ November 4 2008, 7:35 PM GMT

So, I come home... and my housemate is cooking us dinner... naked apart from an apron. He then sits down and eats dinner with me naked apart from the apron and is STILL naked.

Any one else think this is weird... last time he's allowed out of the cupboard.

YES. Get out of the house!

Quote: EllieJP @ November 4 2008, 8:25 PM GMT

Probably... my new bf doesn't know... it's gone on too far to be able to tell him...

Oh noes!

Bless you.

It's hard. How do you bring up something without making it a big deal. We both move out in Feb so it won't matter at ALL after that!

You may be right!

Are you moving in with new boyfriend?

No, in with another guy. :)

I may have to move in February. :(

Awww no... wanna live with me?

:(! Oh no! Why?

I wonder if he did it beacuse of your new bloke. Maybe on some level he ether wanted to remind you of what you were missing out on or he wanted to cause embarassment to upset you! I would NEVER find that acceptable from a flatmate! He could have at least gone to put something on.

Throw some hot fat on him next time he gets his arse out in the kitchen!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 4 2008, 8:57 PM GMT

I wonder if he did it beacuse of your new bloke. Maybe on some level he ether wanted to remind you of what you were missing out on or he wanted to cause embarassment to upset you! I would NEVER find that acceptable from a flatmate! He could have at least gone to put something on.

I have no idea. I am just averting my eyes when he walks past. Luckily he is still wearing the apron.

Is he still doing it? You got a camera? Get some pics and post them somewhere public with the word "Pervert" underneath! Laughing out loud

I can't really take any photos. I think he would see.

Maybe the shame will make him put on some pants.

I would get some friends on the sly to pop around for a surprise visit! See what he does.

Quote: EllieJP @ November 4 2008, 8:51 PM GMT

Awww no... wanna live with me?

Ermm.

I'm not going to subject anyone else to this.