British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,523

Very good point.

Perhaps he's my German doppleganger (although obviously slightly more disturbed).

I was in the post office this morning, and somebody was posting some sausages. They put them in an envelope, weighed and stamped them, then put them in the box. Huh?

*doppelgänger

Quote: Aaron @ October 27 2008, 1:26 PM BST

Perhaps he's my German doppleganger (although obviously slightly more disturbed).

No, he was very friendly to me. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY0NWLCvTGk&feature=related

What Gary Coleman's upto these days.

Quote: chipolata @ October 27 2008, 2:05 PM BST

I was in the post office this morning, and somebody was posting some sausages. They put them in an envelope, weighed and stamped them, then put them in the box. Huh?

Laughing out loud! Raaandom...

I reckon it was him.

Consider the source...

Oo. chipolata. Sausages. Well spotted.

I spotted it, and then thought that if I posed it and it was too obvious, I'd feel silly. :$

I really wish I had a beer right now, but there's none in the house.

Thank God I'm off Thursday/Friday. I may well drink a whole pint over that time period.

Well I stood in the corner and discussed Star Wars vs. Lord of the Rings for at least the first half hour of the party. Still normal?

Did you dance?

Katrina forced me to a bit, and I had Georgie tipsily urging me to "remind her how the Time Warp went again", but I more or less avoided it. I did not, however, avoid Michael hanging on my arm for half an hour until I downed the rest of my champagne; or being dragged into photos.

Ah, you danced. You're a normal. :)

Yeah...if you'd seen me, you'd not call *that* normal...

hee!!

Did you injure anyone?