British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,504

I have only ever been in two christmas plays as a child. In the first I was a narrator (very heartbreaking as I was the only girl and all the other girls who were not Mary got to be angels) and the second was Santa. I loved christmas plays as a child but always got pushed out. Until my mother decide I was to act that it!!!

Quote: Aaron @ October 25 2008, 2:03 PM BST

(And I don't mean cocaine.)

Damn I thought I had got your present gotta go shopping again now >_<

I'm done I've had my xmas presents, so all there is lest to do is enjoy the couple of weeks off and probably buy some new slippers.

Quote: JuliaC @ October 25 2008, 2:04 PM BST

That sounds wrong on every level.

Ha!

Hello :)

Quote: Aaron @ October 25 2008, 2:03 PM BST

I've not even started mine yet, but I suspect it'll be verrrry short too. I can think of only one thing I really want. :)

*taps nose*

(And I don't mean cocaine.)

Yeah but Ian already wrote to santa asking for Zooo in stockings! Smarmy

Quote: Gavin @ October 25 2008, 1:59 PM BST

I see. So no trucks?

I actually bought a whole looooad of trucks last Christmas. Well, toy trucks that is. Matchbox kinda stylee. I'll have to get them next time I'm back at the 'rents.

<3 <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogetBqMgau0 <3 <3

Ooh! *moment of inspiration hits* I 'as a plan.

Really? I find I compare my satsuma's to gold all the time...prob why I live alone.

Laughing out loud

You know what I want to do one year? Get a traditonal train set and put it around the base of the tree and the presents!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 25 2008, 2:05 PM BST

I have only ever been in two christmas plays as a child. In the first I was a narrator (very heartbreaking as I was the only girl and all the other girls who were not Mary got to be angels) and the second was Santa. I loved christmas plays as a child but always got pushed out. Until my mother decide I was to act that it!!!

I was the angel Gabriel once, and and only once, I was never allowed back because I threw the baby Jesus into his crib.

Oh I did once get the part of Mrs Christian Anderson alongside a boy I fancied as Hans, which was great until I was told it was his mother and I was only on stage for the first 10 minutes of a 3 hour show.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 25 2008, 2:05 PM BST

I played Bob Cratchit.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 25 2008, 2:07 PM BST

Yeah but Ian already wrote to santa asking for Zooo in stockings! Smarmy

Ohhhhh. Bugger. >__<

AH! Well. Ian's a Jew. Jew's don't get visits from Father Christmas. I'm a good little Christian boy.

Quote: Aaron @ October 25 2008, 2:07 PM BST

Ooh! *moment of inspiration hits* I 'as a plan.

Road trip!!!

NIL!! NILLLL!!! ROAD TRIP!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 25 2008, 2:08 PM BST

You know what I want to do one year? Get a traditonal train set and put it around the base of the tree and the presents!

Me Ma' had one of them puffed smoke and all.

Laughing out loud

At Christmas, we have a little German christmas village spring up smack bang in the middle of Plymouth city centre. Little wooden houses where people sell Christmas things and also a ice palace where Santa lives!

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 25 2008, 2:07 PM BST

Hello :)

Wave

Quote: Aaron @ October 25 2008, 2:07 PM BST

<3 <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogetBqMgau0 <3 <3

:D It's really nearly Christmas when I see that!

Christmas doesn't start for me until I hear the brass band.

Quote: Gavin @ October 25 2008, 2:07 PM BST

Really? I find I compare my satsuma's to gold all the time...prob why I live alone.

Have you tried having them valued?