Well I wasn't advocating it! :)

heehee, I know. :)

Quote: Graham Bandage @ September 24 2008, 2:44 PM BST

Karvol's good.

Agreed!

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 24 2008, 2:55 PM BST

heehee

I've never heard that before! Aw.

Actually, given the conversation before; I was worried what that might be!

Laughing out loud Nevah!! Pirate

In this day and age? Okay, even if you do hold the view that Jews, blacks, asians, whatevers are lesser races than the 'powerful aryan overlords' I still don't get why you'd idolise the Nazis. The Nazis were f**king useless.

Oh great. Why'd it have to be in Somerset?

Actually I've come across quite a lot of casual racism down here. It's hidden under the surface, but it's there. Can't wait to escape back to civilisation. :(

Quote: zooo @ September 24 2008, 3:10 PM BST

Oh great. Why'd it have to be in Somerset?

Actually I've come across quite a lot of casual racism down here. It's hidden under the surface, but it's there. Can't wait to escape back to civilisation. :(

I think it's the just the pub though. They said people came from all over Europe to attend. Which makes no f**king sense. Be racist properly you pricks.

Haha!

Quote: zooo @ September 24 2008, 3:10 PM BST

Actually I've come across quite a lot of casual racism down here.

Agreed.

With people getting more and more upset at immigrants etc. nowadays I can see this sort of thing happening more often.

As a former member of the ANL I find it sickening (not that I wouldn't anyway).

"Fight the youth with poisoned minds" - Fishbone

What's ANL when it's at home please thank you?

Quote: zooo @ September 24 2008, 3:18 PM BST

What's ANL when it's at home please thank you?

Up the wrong'un?

Isn't a dislike of racists a bit, er, racist. They're people too. Albeit slower-witted meaner-spirited people, but people nonetheless. ;)

Quote: PhQnix @ September 24 2008, 3:12 PM BST

I think it's the just the pub though. They said people came from all over Europe to attend. Which makes no f**king sense. Be racist properly you pricks.

If they were consistent they'd neuter themselves. I mean, look at those guys!

They are racists because they don't qualify for anything else. And they're even shit at that!