British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,163

Fire...not working...frozen!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 16 2008, 12:25 PM BST

Laughing out loud Why...?

Because it's just a fun word. :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 16 2008, 12:26 PM BST

:| I could never, *ever* cope with that.

Whyyy?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 16 2008, 12:28 PM BST

I'm on Lemsip at the moment, and I'm about to put the fire on. I apparently regress to being a neaderthal when I'm ill.
(Because of the fire, not because every cave was equipped with a stash of extensive Paracetemol-based products.)

Fire is fun. :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 16 2008, 1:00 PM BST

Fire...not working...frozen!

:O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote: Aaron @ September 16 2008, 1:34 PM BST

Whyyy?

Fire is fun. :)

I would get very hungry, and like Ellie said - bored!

It's not a proper fire. It's electric, and smells a bit funny actually...but that could just be from where I burnt the bread. Whistling nnocently

Boooooooooooo! Fake fires are so 1960s.

Why bored? I don't understand the concept of getting bored with food. If it tastes good, then eat it. Right? :/

Quote: Aaron @ September 16 2008, 1:37 PM BST

Boooooooooooo! Fake fires are so 1960s.

Tell that to my parents! I shouldn't say that though, because undoubtedly you'd find a way to - and I'd end up not being allowed on here anymore.

Why bored? I don't understand the concept of getting bored with food. If it tastes good, then eat it. Right? :/

But if you ate the same thing twice everyday, do you not think you'd get bored of it?

Nope. Not if it's tasty.

I'm so cold!!!!

The fire's working now, so maybe I transferred my being cold to you! Sorry! :(

I've put the heater on.

I've had to change out of my shorts into trousers and a hoody already today. IT'S FINALLY GETTING COLDER! :D

We have no heating at the moment, because my dad isn't tiling the bathroom very quickly; and we can't put in the new radiator up there until he's done!

Quote: Aaron @ September 16 2008, 1:50 PM BST

I've had to change out of my shorts into trousers and a hoody already today. IT'S FINALLY GETTING COLDER! :D

There's not enough leaves fallen yet though. :(

Flipping Norah. It's no wonder you're cold. Is he out chasing murderers or is he working on getting your house proper again?

He's very slowly sorting out the whole house. We've been here for what must be approaching 4 years in January, but the place was a bit of a train wreck when we arrived.

SO what about the bathroom at the moment and the radiator? How close is he to finishing it?

Well the tiling is about 3/4 done, but for some reason he started on the wall *opposite* to the one that the radiator should be on, so that one quarter that's not ready is the one that we need to be!