British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,142

Quote: ian_w @ September 14 2008, 1:50 AM BST

Curt have you seen a lot of Stewart Francis? First time I've seen him on Mock The Week and I thought he was really funny.

Yea man, he's got a few of his own Comedy Specials and a Game Show called "You Bet Your Ass" were he rips into contestants for not knowing the answer to easy questions.

Curt BAby!! Hows it hanging?>

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2008, 3:03 AM BST

Top of the Pops?

Top of the Pop Pops then?

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2008, 2:58 AM BST

Now, about those corporal punishment dreams...?

Ah, well that's easy. And again, it's the subconscious desire for control and domination, to be given boundaries and limits and that.

Or to GIVE boundaries and whathaveyou, depending on your POV in the dream. ;)

Top of the plopping pops

Floor level.

Quote: Curt @ September 14 2008, 3:04 AM BST

Yea man, he's got a few of his own Comedy Specials and a Game Show called "You Bet Your Ass" were he rips into contestants for not knowing the answer to easy questions.

I thought he might be big over there. I really liked him, but I thought he was American at first (must've said aboot at some point to put me straight).

My favourite was "I wondered why the frisby was getting bigger and bigger, and then it hit me"

Also he made Frankie Boyle laugh quite a lot.

I love when Frankie laughs. He has a weird laugh.

All high

Quote: ian_w @ September 12 2008, 9:27 PM BST

Yes Ellie, you have a talent for copying the crap that Babelfish churns out Laughing out loud

Nachti! Wave

Oi! That was all my own talent! :D

:D It's sunnyyyy! I'm cold, but it's sunny!

My head hurts. :S

You do not surprise me.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 14 2008, 1:25 PM BST

My head hurts. :S

Mine too. A bit.

But I've made new friends! I'm a social skills miracle.

God I hate drinking. I didn't say anything bad last night did I? Apologies if I did.