British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,111

People will find out...

Quote: EllieJP @ September 9 2008, 4:31 PM BST

People will find out...

Damn I hate cliff hangers..this is why I buy so many television DVD sets.

Today I have decided that writing joke personal statements is the best way to pass any free period.

I would like to study geography at university.

At the moment I do history geography and philosophy and ethics.

If I were to describe myself I would say I am a stereotypical teenager, falling pregnant at 14 and miscarrying due to my crack addiction. It mad me very depressed and all I had to get me through the long nights was a primary school atlas, which rekindled my love for geography.

I realised geography was the way forward and also recognise the lengths that I will go to, to get into a university.

When I look into my son's eyes I see two great globes staring back, and I'm sure that he's inherited my love for Geography.

I have an extensive knowledge of the world and have travelled from north to south London in search of a cocaine fix; when I look at it I realise my love for geography in resemblance to volcanic ash. In this way geography connects my old life to my new one.

I organised a trip to the slums, but soon learnt, that sex was the only acceptable currency. I believe this shows initiative adaptability and flexibility. I want to make my son proud and intend to do so the only way I no how- sleeping my way to the top.

Geography means the world to me. It's the sugar in my tea. The crack in my cigarette.

Angelic Whistling nnocently

NOOOOOO!

I'm at least defending myself against the quality of the typing, which was Katie's; and saying that I redeemed myself somewhat afterwards by writing something very pretentious, and actually valid, to weigh it out.

Did you write that Robyn?

Quote: EllieJP @ September 9 2008, 4:50 PM BST

Did you write that Robyn?

Katie type it, Drenica and I dictated. :(

It's pretty funny... I think submit it, not under your name...

I was going to highlight which bits were mine...then realised a good 98% of it is. :$

Oooo. Scatters has changed her personal statement. Niiice.

Quote: Aaron @ September 9 2008, 4:14 PM BST

Sugababes?

Yeah, Keisha walked in carrying Heidi's legs. Ellie told me.

Nooo. It was Ginger, Posh and half of Sporty.

Quote: zooo @ September 9 2008, 11:30 PM BST

Nooo. It was Ginger, Posh and half of Sporty.

I hope it was the left half, the right half's minging.

It was the back half.

*Shudders*

I see Finck's home. How do our McDonald's compare with the German ones?