British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,049

Oh, Griff, I was going to read that when I got home. Can't you put this in a spoiler thread or something?

Wasn't Izzard, too butch.

Alllllllllllllll alone. All alone by myself. :(

Another fabtastic avatar Mr Bandage.

Hit 'b' instead of 'n' there, but I like it so it's staying.

What kind of awful hiring policy have they got going on at Radio 1 and Radio 1Xtra?

LOL. That was excellent. And surprise surprise, Radio 1 staff are brighter than the 1Xtra lot.

Channel 4 should have broadcast that.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 21 2008, 5:07 PM BST

Another fabtastic avatar Mr Bandage.

Hit 'b' instead of 'n' there, but I like it so it's staying.

Ta, Putters.

Excellent new word, there. I didn't know we needed one, but you've opened my eyes.

How can you even get nil percent?!

I'd love all the people who complain that exams are easy nowadays to take an exam and feel complete c**ts when they inevitably also get fails.

Quote: Aaron @ August 21 2008, 11:22 PM BST

LOL. That was excellent. And surprise surprise, Radio 1 staff are brighter than the 1Xtra lot.

But not by much, FAIL means you can't even operate a calculator. Is it odd that I expected at least one person to get a A?

Also what's the deal with 1Xtra anyway? In seems like the ultimate bastardisation of political correctness. "Hmm we want some "Black Music" on the radio. I know, we'll dedicate an entire station to it!" It's gone full circle and we've just got segregation.

You have only just noticed this?

Quote: Aaron @ August 21 2008, 11:30 PM BST

You have only just noticed this?

No. I just felt the need to reiterate the stupidity.

Alright then. :)

Flipping MOBO awards. Angry

Hahahahaha! That's well funny. My cat has an evil face like that! Not all the time...just when he's been starting fights.

You guys are quiet! What's happening?

Bored!