British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,022

Oh well he's most defo a poo head.

Yep.

But a genius one.

Quote: Aaron @ August 15 2008, 1:43 PM BST

He's a dick then, isn't he?

Laughing out loud He's an amazing teacher, and so funny, but I can't believe he shook my foundations like that. Him having said that is what worried me about my English score, too.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 15 2008, 1:47 PM BST

Laughing out loud He's an amazing teacher, and so funny, but I can't believe he shook my foundations like that. Him having said that is what worried me about my English score, too.

Why? :S Does he think you could have got higher?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 15 2008, 1:47 PM BST

He's so wrong. You'll be fine with English and History. Honestly.

Quote: Aaron @ August 15 2008, 1:49 PM BST

Why? :S Does he think you could have got higher?

In History, yes, and because I got highest in History it worried me about English.

Quote: PhQnix @ August 15 2008, 1:52 PM BST

He's so wrong. You'll be fine with English and History. Honestly.

I hope soooo. Teary

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 15 2008, 1:54 PM BST

In History, yes, and because I got highest in History it worried me about English.

But it's an A. Can you get A* at AS?

Nope, but the points go half-way to next year's overall. If I get more points this year then it's easier next year to get As.

The points do? In my day, it was the grade, not the points.

Quote: Aaron @ August 15 2008, 1:58 PM BST

But it's an A. Can you get A* at AS?

No. It's the difference between a high and low A. A high A now allows Robyn to score a high B later on and still get an A. But bumping the mark up is a safeguard really.

Quote: PhQnix @ August 15 2008, 2:00 PM BST

No. It's the difference between a high and low A. A high A now allows Robyn to score a high B later on and still get an A. But bumping the mark up is a safeguard really.

Elliot Explains It All! :D

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 15 2008, 2:01 PM BST

Elliot Explains It All! :D

Melissa Joan-Hart was cute when I was younger.

Agreed.

I was annoyed because I got something like 95% in my art AS and wanted extra reconition... having my art work hung up at school and winning an award for excellence wasn't enough!

Bring on the A*s. I didn't get enough at GCSE... only 3!

Quote: EllieJP @ August 15 2008, 2:04 PM BST

Bring on the A*s. I didn't get enough at GCSE... only 3!

Me too! High-five!