British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,006

Laughing out loud!

Quote: zooo @ August 13 2008, 7:25 PM BST

Premature post-ulation. It's a shame.

I know! This is always what happens Teary

Ha

You just get him over excited, ian. He can't help it.

Quote: zooo @ August 13 2008, 7:26 PM BST

You just get him over excited, ian. He can't help it.

Weeellll, when you put it like that I suppose it makes sense Cool

Hmmmmmmm, what to post, what to post, tum tee tum tum!

:O I can't believe you didn't ask for what I said today, from the Night night/Byebye thread!

What did you say today, Robyn?

Quote: ian_w @ August 13 2008, 7:30 PM BST

Weeellll, when you put it like that I suppose it makes sense Cool

Hmmmmmmm, what to post, what to post, tum tee tum tum!

Quick, before scats trumps you with her news!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 13 2008, 7:31 PM BST

:O I can't believe you didn't ask for what I said today, from the Night night/Byebye thread!

What??? When???

Aw! What's the kitty listening to?

Quote: Aaron @ August 13 2008, 7:37 PM BST

What did you say today, Robyn?

Whistling nnocently I went to the loo, and Katie came too (it was a public loo! More than one cubicle!), except they've just had new doors fitted in there on the cubicles. I went to a cubicle, but the door wouldn't fit into its frame for some reason. I, without realising how stupid/open to skewing it was, shouted "Argh! It's too big for the hole!" Katie just laughed at me, relayed it to another friend back in the park, and then yelled and embarrassed my boyfriend about it.

Quote: ian_w @ August 13 2008, 7:39 PM BST

What??? When???

Damn you ian, now I'll never know what you posted. Can't be bothered to trawl through all the other threads. :(

Quote: zooo @ August 13 2008, 7:44 PM BST

Aw! What's the kitty listening to?

Some electro-pop from the 80s.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 13 2008, 7:48 PM BST

Whistling nnocently I went to the loo, and Katie came too (it was a public loo! More than one cubicle!), except they've just had new doors fitted in there on the cubicles. I went to a cubicle, but the door wouldn't fit into its frame for some reason. I, without realising how stupid/open to skewing it was, shouted "Argh! It's too big for the hole!" Katie just laughed at me, relayed it to another friend back in the park, and then yelled and embarrassed my boyfriend about it.

Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud