British Comedy Guide

What are you listening to now? Page 553

INXS - Taste It

Hefner - I Took Her Love For Granted

DJ Format - We know something you don't know

Stereophonics - I Wouldn't Believe Your Radio

Cracking band. Saw them in December in Brighton, then met them and The Courteeners afterwards. Got a photo with Kelly Jones, one of my musical heroes, and I pulled a stupid face. What a f**king idiot.

Ooh, I never have warmed to The Stereophonics. A friend did end up losing both shoes after going down in the moshpit and being trampled for several minutes though, which was funny. Especially as it was a festival and he hadn't brought any other footwear.

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ March 3 2009, 10:46 PM GMT

Hefner - I Took Her Love For Granted

Hurrah! Another Hefner fan!

The Band: It Makes No Difference.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 4 2009, 11:43 AM GMT

Ooh, I never have warmed to The Stereophonics. A friend did end up losing both shoes after going down in the moshpit and being trampled for several minutes though, which was funny. Especially as it was a festival and he hadn't brought any other footwear.

Hahaha poor guy. I don't really rate much of their later stuff, I loved their first few albums though.

Loving the Hefner appreciation! I'm going to put The Fidelity Wars on now. Great album.

Peter Doherty - Last Of The English Roses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjIO-AJlFoU - really impressed by this.

Ricky Gervais's Guide to The Arts.

Edwyn Collins- The Magic Piper Of Love

Got Tom Waits' Blue Valentine, now I can't hear it till after work!

Quote: NickTheDon @ March 4 2009, 11:40 AM GMT

Stereophonics - I Wouldn't Believe Your Radio

Cracking band. Saw them in December in Brighton, then met them and The Courteeners afterwards. Got a photo with Kelly Jones, one of my musical heroes, and I pulled a stupid face. What a f**king idiot.

First album - ace. 'Too Many Sandwiches' sums up their style. Performance was a nice follow up, but JEEP was terrible. 'Yeah, we've run out of stories about life in a small town, so here's some dittys about how famous we are'.

After that, nothing but bland and turgid rock.

Phil Collins - Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away

Satin Chic on Goldfrapp's Supernature. I still haven't managed to get into Seventh Tree because this is sooooo good.