British Comedy Guide

What are you listening to now? Page 519

Oingo Boingo - Weird Science

Looks like I'll be skipping Coachella yet again.

F**king hell. That's an amazing line up.

Like, just about all of my favourite bands. Seriously.

Quote: PhQnix @ January 30 2009, 1:59 PM GMT

For sure!!!

ELLIOT DONE A SWEARS! :O

Quote: Aaron @ January 30 2009, 2:01 PM GMT

ELLIOT DONE A SWEARS! :O

:S

I swear too much. Seriously.

Quote: PhQnix @ January 30 2009, 1:59 PM GMT

Like, just about all of my favourite bands. Seriously.

It's not my favorite festival, but a lot of people seem to like it. They get a lot of foreign travelers, so save a few bucks and make the trip.

Quote: DaButt @ January 30 2009, 2:09 PM GMT

It's not my favorite festival, but a lot of people seem to like it. They get a lot of foreign travelers, so save a few bucks and make the trip.

Can we stay with you?

Quote: DaButt @ January 30 2009, 2:09 PM GMT

April is a really unhelpful time to hold a festival for us British though. I'd be seriously tempted otherwise. :P

Quote: EllieJP @ January 30 2009, 2:13 PM GMT

Can we stay with you?

You are so very brave Ellie. ;)

Quote: Dr Mato @ January 30 2009, 2:21 PM GMT

You are so very brave Ellie. ;)

I wasn't going alone... :P

Quote: EllieJP @ January 30 2009, 2:13 PM GMT

Can we stay with you?

I'm about 1500 miles away, but sure. ;)

The festival is on a polo field in the middle of the desert outside of L.A. so it's usually about a hundred degrees and dusty as hell. Lots of Hollywood celebs all over the place, so it's a good place to people watch.

I do live within 75 miles of Austin, so I can play host if anyone travels out here for SXSW or the Austin City Limits festival. Both are much more fun than Coachella as far as I'm concerned. I've put up more than one Internet acquaintance at my house and they all mad it out alive. I could provide references, if necessary.

Quote: DaButt @ January 30 2009, 2:36 PM GMT

I do live within 75 miles of Austin, so I can play host if anyone travels out here for SXSW or the Austin City Limits festival.

A lot of my colleagues go to SXSW... I want to blag a ticket in too.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 30 2009, 2:38 PM GMT

A lot of my colleagues go to SXSW... I want to blag a ticket in too.

It's great fun. It seems that every club, restaurant, bar and gallery have bands playing all day for almost a week. Last year 2 bands crashed at my place and we had a smashing time.

Quote: DaButt @ January 30 2009, 2:43 PM GMT

It's great fun. It seems that every club, restaurant, bar and gallery have bands playing all day for almost a week. Last year 2 bands crashed at my place and we had a smashing time.

I up for that!