British Comedy Guide

What are you listening to now? Page 1,506

Quote: WasMrApollo @ 16th December 2022, 11:05 PM

I think you can blame Jasper Carrot for that remark.
Paul was the best musician but the others weren't bad,were they?

Yup, that was a Jasper Carrot quip that's been falsely attribuited to John and even Paul for f**king years now.
The jury is still out on Ringo. Was he just an average drummer who got lucky... Or a total and utter f**king shit drummer who got well f**king lucky? I guess we'll never know.
What always cracks me up is when Ringo fans go on about this Beatles doc where Phil Collins praises him. It's a Beatles doc, what did you expect him to say? 'Ringo is total and utter f**king shit. F**king hate that c**t. F**k me, does he f**king suck or what? You're f**king shit, mate! Glad I'm on this doc so I can finally say it to your f**king face, you useless wanker. And Paul, whyja choose that c**t? You coulda had me you stupid wanker, I'm f**king Phil f**king Collins, I piss all over that c**t. You f**king suck, mate.'

Calm down, or you'll blow your F 'n C gasket.

"go on about this Beatles doc where Phil Collins praises him"

That's NOT the documentary I saw, but it does now prove that Ringo has been praised on TWO documentaries, which makes you talking a load of bollocks. ?

TWO documentaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 21st December 2022, 1:05 PM

TWO documentaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, and what have you got, apart from foul mouthed bluster.

Quote: WasMrApollo @ 16th December 2022, 11:05 PM

I think you can blame Jasper Carrot for that remark.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 21st December 2022, 8:07 AM

Yup, that was a Jasper Carrot quip that's been falsely attribuited to John and even Paul for f**king years now.

What?! Next you'll be telling me that John and Yoko didn't sing 'Funky Moped'... ?
My mistake!

What else on the day before Christmas Eve but:

Junior Choice on Radio 2.

Tim Vine's Christmas show

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th December 2022, 11:48 AM

Tim Vine's Christmas show

Bugger! When is it repeated?

I've no idea, honestly. My digi box records them automatically and I have it set not to record repeats.

**EDIT Stop Press!
Had the "Tim Timinee Tim Timinee Tim Tim To You" DVD of his tour bought for Christmas!!

Playing the 20p Jerry Lee Lewis CD I bought on eBay - you could say, that's a bargain!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BwrGSS7um24

BOLD!

Van Halen - 1984 full album