British Comedy Guide

What are you listening to now? Page 1,501

I've been avoiding Beatles lyrics all day. I'm so tired.

Apparently this new Tory perv said something inappropriate to Mel B in a lift. Now that's a conversation I'd like to listen to.

Jeez the sooner this slime are out of office the better

As the weeks and months go by , Rayners "scum" speech seems less and less shocking...

Quote: lofthouse @ 8th October 2022, 1:34 PM

Jeez the sooner this slime are out of office the better

As the weeks and months go by , Rayners "scum" speech seems less and less shocking...

Not sure how this subject found its way on to this thread. But, to be fair, you will get more misdemeanours from Conservative MPs than from those of other parties because there are more of them although there are plenty of Labour MPs who have been suspended from the party as well (including a former leader). I haven't calculated the numbers pro-rata. Either way, personally, I would rather have something inappropriate said to me in a lift than have acid thrown over me or have a speeding car plough into the back of me.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 8th October 2022, 6:10 PM

Not sure how this subject found its way on to this thread. But, to be fair, you will get more misdemeanours from Conservative MPs than from those of other parties because there are more of them although there are plenty of Labour MPs who have been suspended from the party as well (including a former leader). I haven't calculated the numbers pro-rata. Either way, personally, I would rather have something inappropriate said to me in a lift than have acid thrown over me or have a speeding car plough into the back of me.

I think the "conversation" in the lift wasn't the actual infringement - just a little 'Spice' to add to the mix!
Who ploughed into the back of someone?
And apologies for "Thread Drift" - it was the "listening" bit that drew me to it.

No politics here.

Mel B says, 'Every time I listen to Mama, I burst into tears.' Come on love, it's not that bad.

lol

Art Garfunkle says he's 'young, good-looking and able to form a solo career'. Lie, lie, lie.

Just finished listening to Radio 4.
Most educational.

Dropkick Murphys - the warriors code

Great album

What to expect from any politician:

The Gouster. Bowie's planned album that turned into Young Americans.

Quote: lofthouse @ 16th October 2022, 8:46 PM

Dropkick Murphys - the warriors code

Great album

I picked up one of their albums in a charity shop. I don't think I got around to playing it and may not have it anymore.

Top class band

True. They began the same year the Pogues ended.