British Comedy Guide

Comedians/Writers Required For A Fun Project

I am looking for any writers out there who are interested in participating in a fun grass roots project. I want to start a short comedy satire/news program which will be published on YouTube.

The news will focus primarly on the Tory cuts, so I am looking for people of the left wing variety who enjoy writing and have an anti tory bias like myself.

I have experience in Internet Marketing and own a few websites, so I know about promotion and getting visitors to the videos, by leveraging social networking sites such as Facebook.

What I am looking for are writers for short news items and comedy clips. Video editing will be outsourced.

The project, if it gains momentum will be open to anyone to submit their stuff, they will own the rights to the material.

I understand my description is a little vague, but I am starting out and trying to get an indication of interest.
There will be no wage as this is simply for the purpose of fun, creativity and education.

Feel free to drop me a line.

I think I may be interested in this.

I would be interested in this, I am very new to comedy writing and have written some sketches which I will send if you want to read them.

Hi guys, it's better to PM if you are interested. I'm looking at getting things moving around end of december. I'll keep you posted on this thread.

All the best in our quest to overthrow the toffs.