British Comedy Guide

The Sitcom Mission 2011 Page 64

Anybody want to own up to this one?

Garry rushes Stage Left to Stage Right, and goes off. Tabs open to reveal a train carriage taking up most of the stage

I'd be badgering with my nervous utterings if it wasn't for a poorly 7 month old girl projectile vomiting all over the place.
Might have to phone the hospital at this rate

Quote: Declan @ March 14 2011, 8:13 PM GMT

Garry rushes Stage Left to Stage Right, and goes off. Tabs open to reveal a train carriage taking up most of the stage

And all of the budget

I decided the best course of action was to drink port until the words,
'Sorry, but you haven't been shortlisted' turn into a blurry version of 'Yeay! You're through to the next round.'

This may take a fair amount of port....but I'm working on it.

oh no! I've got a projectile vomiter too. Maybe it's transference. Hope your baba is OK. MIne's on the top bunk. I'm scared.

PS Sorry for coming out of the woodwork so late in the day but I cannae bear to be ALONE!! *so lonely :( *

Quote: Kattykitt @ March 14 2011, 8:16 PM GMT

I decided the best course of action was to drink port until the words,
'Sorry, but you haven't been shortlisted' turn into a blurry version of 'Yeay! You're through to the next round.'

This may take a fair amount of port....but I'm working on it.

Yippee!!! You mean there's someone else that drinks like moi? :D I just opened a red

What's the problem? I'm sure a massive train carriage onstage could be 'implied' by clever use of actor's facial expressions. :-)

By the way - I'm drinking aussie red.

Quote: wackawee @ March 14 2011, 8:16 PM GMT

oh no! I've got a projectile vomiter too. Maybe it's transference. Hope your baba is OK. MIne's on the top bunk. I'm scared.

PS Sorry for coming out of the woodwork so late in the day but I cannae bear to be ALONE!! *so lonely :( *

The woodwork's overrated

I'm drinking Dr Pepper. After all, what's the worst that can happen?

- one rejection e-mail later -

Bugger!

tick tock... eek!

Quote: sean knight @ March 14 2011, 8:15 PM GMT

I'd be badgering with my nervous utterings if it wasn't for a poorly 7 month old girl projectile vomiting all over the place.

Can't believe she entered and then ate cookies in nervous anticipation too!

Dan

I think she's doing it for me by proxy

Not mine but I think its brilliant and he/she should get a prize, I like the audacity of ordering a train carriage to be staged, they haven't read the rules or im hoping they have and decided the script is so good the rules don't apply and you will stage a train carriage......Good luck whoever you are your either brillant or misguided.

Or totally loco

I think my dolphinarium with two dolphins, Ming and Tabetha, might just trump the carriage.

I for one have not been wasting my time since sending in my entry. I wrote a self-help book entitled, 'One-Hundred ways to commit suicide after being rejected by a publisher.' I sent it off to all the major UK publishing houses. I haven't had any of the usual replies yet so I'm really hopeful that it will get picked up.