British Comedy Guide

BCG Achievements

If the BCG forum was an Xbox 360 game, what would be some of the collectible Achivevements?

Here's a few ideas.

--

Headshot
Kill a new thread stone dead with a single reply.

Gobshite
Every second post on a page belongs to you.

Let's Talk About My Balls
Successfully hijack a thread such that its original topic is not discussed for at least three full pages.

Toys Out The Pram
Provoke Aaron into personally insulting you, without breaking the forum rules yourself.

Oh, Here He Is
Godot Taxis joins a long-running thread purely in order to pour scorn upon your opinions.

Mr Motivator
Patronise Bigfella in some way.

The Leevil
Attempt to be gay with at least 10 posters.

The Interpreter
Collect at least five separate and different emoticon-only replies from EllieJP, Zooo or Nat Wicks in a single 24-hour period.

The Sootyj Sweep
Heap praise upon at least five Sootyj sketches (be convincing!).

--

Any other ideas?

:D

Marked for Death
Create a sufficient shit-storm that Mark has to step in and calm things down.

The Straw-Clutcher

When on the verge of a ban, create a new thread listing all of your favourite posters, in a desperate attempt to drum up support. :)

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ October 13 2010, 7:36 PM BST

The Straw-Clutcher

When on the verge of a ban, create a new thread listing all of your favourite posters, in a desperate attempt to drum up support. :)

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Works for me. But I love all forms of myself, even my name in written form :P

Frankenstein's Monster

Get a reply from an Absent Friend.

Blow your own Bumpit

Keep your thread alive forever by quoting, thanking or arguing it back into the main page whenever possible

We're No.1

Be the first to mention a bowel movement.

Pheonix From The Ashes

Announce your departure from the BCG and then miraculously come back as if nothing ever happened.

I'm Walkerin
Be abusive, flounce off, return and repeat. Yet remain loveable.

The Dream of the Rood
Be banned under multiple identities. Everywhere.

Charley's Aren't
Post an over-frank remark that causes the genitalia of all male members to wilt.

Punk'd-uation!
get urself band in 1 poast by pising of Aron wiv yor crap speeling

The Mayfly
Upload a complete sitcom script into Critique as your first post and invite comments. Never post again.

Instant Replay
Copy and paste someone's offensive remark into a new post, so that they can't think twice and delete it. Mwah-hah-hah.

Quote: Timbo @ October 13 2010, 9:27 PM BST

The Mayfly
Upload a complete sitcom script into Critique as your first post and invite comments. Never post again.

:D

Bring back the Birch
Repeatedly batter the members with hilarious pun based wizardry

The Banksy

Repost an edited post changing 'I like flowers' to 'I like being shagged up the arse' The post is worth 1000 times more now.