British Comedy Guide

Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 77

Will Cam volunteers as a lavatory at Glastonbury.

And loves it.

Will Cam's eyebrows were once runner-up in the 'Hanging basket' category at the Chelsea flower show.

Robbie H, Robbie H
Riding through the Glen
Robbie H, Robbie H
With his bunch of men

I really don's see how gang raping Mr Miller makes this such an endearing story.

PS Errol Flynn is a c**t

Will Cam has disliked Errol Flynn ever since the 'Chipping Norton Bake-off' incident of 1973.

Rob H sneaks into my garden at night and sniffs my tomato plants

lofthouse is unable to use correct grammar and punctuation since having his colon violated as a child

Walker isn't actually Tim's surname. It's just that his dad insist he walk his female pekinese from before little Tim could talk or walk himself.

Hence "Tim walk her"

sootyj was the 'sixth' Beatle

he was sacked from the band following an incident involving Ringo Starrs bottom and an industrial sized jar of Swarfega

Lofthouse was originally called Dana and had a huge hit with 'All kinds of everything' (reminds me of you).

Roscoff asks the supremes for a fight once a week

because he loves chicken Supremes

Roscoff asks the supremes for a fight once a week

because he loves chicken Supremes

The circumference of SootyJ's 'A hole' is now the same as his waist size after Matthew started using him as a hand puppet by mistake.

Vader is so skinney..looks like he swaped legs with a wasp and got cheated out of the stinger (a stolen deep south saying!

Will Cam is the UN ambassador to Narnia but has been spying for Winnie the Pooh

sootyj made it into the Guiness book of world records in 1981 after successfuly inserting 104 fishfingers into his rectum

Lofthouse made it into the Guiness book of world records in 1981 for the smallest piece of profane writing. He used a HB pencil to scribe in terrible detail Sooty's world beating, arse busting, record on the side of a peanut.