British Comedy Guide

Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 68

You try driving a cab with one foot. That's how I lost my no claims.

Tim Walker and Godot Taxis are to star in the leading roles in a new biopic of The Chuckle Brothers.

Big Jack will be appearing on 'master chef' as a runner-up in the frozen food section of programme.
[I make a brilliant brew PG tips]

Dellas is still only a teenager, init.

Big Jack's new travel operation to New Zealand, with a Libyan stopover has got off to a somewhat sluggish start.

Juan is suffering from Beiber-fever and just can't get medication, please contribute online!!

Dellas once won a game of Scrabble with a 26 letter word.
No one is quite sure what the word was as she never even told her opponent.

Steve Sunshine was once eclipsed by a moon.

Big Jack is next on Elton and David's adoption list

Shaggy292 was caught by his wife wearing her tights, with a kettle flex stuck up his tradesmans.

It was all entirely innocent though, as he was generating his own electricity supply by rubbing his hose covered legs together like a cricket.

He was so successful, he now provides emergency cover for the National Grid, during Coronation Street ad-breaks.

Ishy found fleeting fame in the late Eighties starring as the little boy who says "uuuhhh!" at the end of the Werther's Original advert.

Big Jack is busy making desperate last-minute atempts to woo Kate Middleton from Prince William's regal clutches. His latest pathetic attempt involved him showing her his severely scarred left testicle during a walkabout at St Andrews, Fife. Other efforts included throwing a tied condom full of various bodily fluids and other detritus at Kate (which landed on an aides shoulder), and performing a Peruvian 'love-dance' to her on the plinth of a Fred Dibnah statue on a vist to Bolton, Lancs.
Jack's going to be one jilted guy on 29 April. We've all been warned.

Juan Kerr is actually "John Kerr" who is 28th on the Met Police's most wanted list after an incident with a sheep in the Highlands. He fled to the Costa Del Sol and assumed a new identity and cunning disguise.

Rick Skelton gets all of his knowledge off match.com. And it works surprisingly well.

GGDown can pinch more than an inch.