British Comedy Guide

Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 63

Will Cam ghost wrote Boy George's autobiography. As he interviewed George, he realised that he was actually a boring f**ker - so Will simply wrote his own life story and dressed it up as George's.

Juan Kerr lives in a meat cave he has carved into the side of an elephant.

Georgetastic's real name in Georgina Elastic. He shortned it because it cost less to have his name put on the back of his dearly loved Lincon City football shirt.

He used the cash he saved to get a prossie.

Will Cam has studied his family tree and found out that Henry 8th was a long lost relative. Will Cam, upon find out this news has made it a resolution to marry and kill as many wives as possible.

Ellie JP carves statuettes of The Bee Gees out of her exclusive stocks of fragrant Brannet wood - she's been doing this since the mid-sixties, when she was in her mid-thirties :).

However, following Maurice's sudden death in March 2003 (yes, can you believe it's so long ago?), life has become 33.33% easier for Ellie - yet she still charges the same, clever eh?.

I don't want to be perceived as a pedant or indeed a killjoy, but quite frankly there's a fundamental flaw in this thread.

Have you spotted it yet?

It's on page one in the very first post that Tuumble made to kick it off. Because by the very definition of the thread's title, the post is not in keeping with the ethos inasmuch as he only gave an example.

Now of course that's not his fault or indeed it doesn't mean to say that he was trying to pull a fast one. Far from it really. It was always going to be the case when you think about it. There was no poster above to make an unfounded claim about, so he was always on a hiding to nothing.

Right, now I've pointed that out I'm off now to write more small print for insurance policies.

Oops! Nearly forgot.

Juan Kerr used to be lead singer in long forgotten comedy rock band, Alberto y Lost Trios Paranoias

Blenkinsop never worries that his pedant tendencies might be behind the reason he never gets automated responces from Newsjack.

Will Cam likes to keep it hushed-up that in fact he is David Cameron's second cousin three times removed on his father's side.

Blenkinsop doesn't take BCG thread titles at all seriously. ;)

Tuumble has scant regard for the suitability of his posts in threads - well sometimes...at least once.... ;)

Ok, if we're getting pedantic, zooo's response in the second post isn't relevant now because tuumble has changed his avatar. Anyway, personally, unlike Blenkinsop, I can let this go - and just plough on regardless.

Oh, and Blenkinsop has a secret Smurf farm - he bought it from Ken Dodd in return for every penny he possessed.

Juan Kerr has me under surveillance - how else is it always bloddy him every time I log in to this thread?

PS "Georgetastic's real name in Georgina Elastic. He shortned it because it cost less to have his name put on the back of his dearly loved Lincoln City football shirt." Big Jack's ears prick up... there's another one?

Big Jack is in fact none other than the Jack who was the eponymous hero of the song 'My Name is Jack" by 60s popular beat combo, Manfred Mann.

Although he never actually lived in the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls. That bit was just poetic licence.

Blenkinsop is desperate to emulate the business success of Lord Sugar. So far he's grown a straggly little grey beard, and goes round calling everyone one 'a fahkin wankah'.

Almost there!

If Juan Kerr ever invites you around to his house to show you his collection of mayonnaise jars; don't go!, because he will show you his collection of mayonnaise jars.