British Comedy Guide

Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 46

EllieJP's right breast once appeared as an extra in an episode of Eastenders.

Roscoff sells printer parts from his sweat shop in the Yemen. there's a coincidence!

Will Cam believes that the children are the future, teach them well and let them lead the way, show them all the beauty they possess inside. He's currently banned from his local swimming pool.

We all know that Tim Walker aspires for a heavy rock, drug gorging life style. Well, he's taken the very first step towards it by forming, with Alan Titchmarsh and Su Pollard, a Wombles truibute band.

Juan Kerr is to star is the remake of Face/Off. He is playing the Cage role whilst Carlos Tevez replaces Travolta (we all know that Tevez is getting the shitty end of the stick).

Will Cam thinks Fàbregas is cheaper than electricity.

Godot Taxis is wanted by police after numerous reports from Ulster funnyman, Roy Walker, that he is being stalked by him. The most recent incident occured yesterday morning as Godot's head popped out of the toilet water in Roy's Luxury bathroom following Roy using it. Roy's previous experiences have been waking up in the middle of the night to find Godot staring under his duvet with a torch, and another incident when Godot posed as a door-to-door wet fish salesman - and exposed his private parts to the former Catchphrase host as he answered the door. It really is shocking behaviour.

Juan Kerr's favourite website is lickjudyfinnegan.co.uk

Will Cam is the most prolific user of my new website www.lickjudyfinnegan.co.uk
I shouldn't really tell you this but he's so far our only member who has signed up and paid for the 'Lick Judy in Vegas' holiday. We offered Richard Madeley the opportunity to come along too on an all-expenses paid week - but even he declined. Will Cam is one sick bastard.

Juan Kerr fills the void left by Hitler and Syd Little.

Will has applied as my receptionist and so will become my office bitch... now put this apple in your mouth.

Ellie JP has just been voted, by it's recruits, as 'Al Qaeda sexy Pin-up girl 2011'She beat off tough oposition to land this role - Jo Brand and Ann Widdecombe got into the final 3 with Ellie - and it was a close shave - with Ellie winning in a 'nipple-off'.In 2 weeks time she flies out to Kabul for the photo shoot. The silly girl hasn't worked out its simply a ruse to lure her to the barrack room of 50 horny Afghans....or... has she? :$

Juan Kerr is the new owner of Nuneaton Burrough. He hates Portugal so he holidays in the Plymouth Argyle rather than the Algarve.

Tummble runs an underground donut ring in Cricklewood.

Alfy Kipps © is currently in the process of knockng on every single door in Rotherham in an attempt to locate his recently lost pet slug, Kevin. He heard a rumour, from a Mafia source, that the slug had been taken as hostage by members of a middle-eastern terrorist cell living in the south Yorkshire town. Alfy has been told, wrongly, that snail gunge is an effective, lethal explosive - and that Kevin is being literally squeezed dry by these thugs. Alfy is very silly.