British Comedy Guide

Vote Bussell and win £1000 Page 6

When's the closing date? Although I don't like the idea of winning the money and you knowing who I am.

Everyone knows who you are.

Quote: chipolata @ August 19 2010, 11:27 AM BST

When's the closing date? Although I don't like the idea of winning the money and you knowing who I am.

This round ends 1st September.

The next one ends a week later (chance for you to win £200).

The third and final round is over on the 22nd September (£1000 to you if I conquer).

Once you've signed up, voting for the last two rounds is just a could of clicks away.

If you like you can register yourself as Chipolata, although I'd obviously need your real name to transfer you money in the instance that I win. £1000 for your identity? Guess you've got to weigh up how much you value your privacy. For my part I would promise not to share your real name in a public forum.

Quote: Aaron @ August 19 2010, 11:35 AM BST

I don't!

Quote: David Bussell @ August 19 2010, 11:45 AM BST

I don't!

I know too. I'll tell you David.

His real name is James Cotter.

Quote: chipolata @ August 19 2010, 11:27 AM BST

We all know who you are love.

Quote: Aaron @ August 19 2010, 11:35 AM BST

See.

There's a member signed up to this forum with the exact same name as Chipolata. It could be him too, but then that would be against board rules.

I feel silly for not knowing who Chipolata is although I'll get to the bottom of it at the BCG meet up for sure. Or die trying.

I could still use some votes in this round folks, so in case you're biding your time, here's that link again. For terms on winning the £1000, see page one of this thread.

http://www.clipstar.com/video/33B/

I have Chips email address. I'm not sure which one is him though. We should just cover all bases and send the abuse to them all.

Chipolata = Jake How?

Someone called 'JCW2001' voted for me and, despite the fact I was sent a message saying they'd left a comment, there's nothing there. If it's one of you guys can you let me know? And no funny business!

It would make more sense David, if we could have the grand up front before we vote.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ August 31 2010, 12:35 PM BST

It would make more sense David, if we could have the grand up front before we vote.

Surely the sense of personal well-being is payment enough?

Are you saying that it is only right and proper to vote for you? Errr

When does the voting start which could lead to the winning of the double monkey?

Quote: Frankie Rage @ August 31 2010, 7:45 PM BST

Are you saying that it is only right and proper to vote for you? Errr

It would make you more of a man. Or less of one if you're a lady.

Quote: Ben @ August 31 2010, 8:18 PM BST

When does the voting start which could lead to the winning of the double monkey?

7 days, but if I don't make it through this round that won't be a possibility.