British Comedy Guide

Vote Bussell and win £1000

Hi folks,

I know, I know, another ball-ache voting call, but this one with some pretty sweet benefits to you.

If I can persuade you to vote for me in the numbers I need to win prize money, quite simply, I'll pay you a cut.

* If I manage to beat the elimination round (without making it all the way to the grand prize), I'll pay one of you a cash prize of £200.

* But if I can persuade you to vote for me in the numbers I need to take the grand prize, I'll pay one of you £1000!

This isn't as unlikely as it might sound - I've already proven I can win these online talent contests with a $10,500k Yobi victory.

All I need you to do is drop me a vote and leave your name in the comments section of the video so I can identify you for the draw. Here's where you go to vote.... Good luck!

http://www.clipstar.com/video/33B/

Bussell you sure this is kosher? I'd hate for you to knock yourself out by breaking the rules.

£1000?! Are you mental?!

Quote: sootyj @ August 4 2010, 11:54 AM BST

Bussell you sure this is kosher? I'd hate for you to knock yourself out by breaking the rules.

I've been through the competition rules thoroughly and see nothing barring this tactic. Persuading friends to vote is always encouraged in these sorts of comps, and what's friendlier than giving someone a thousand pounds?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 4 2010, 11:56 AM BST

£1000?! Are you mental?!

Let's hope not.

I've voted Mr B, even though I was hoping for the line "Is it Michael Jackson's corpse?"

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ August 4 2010, 12:05 PM BST

I've voted Mr B, even though I was hoping for the line "Is it Michael Jackson's corpse?"

My first vote! Good luck, Gerry.

Not another of these bloody threads! I think I prefer that Scottish bloke's weird health threads to all these. Can't we have an All Purpose Consolidated Bussell Hustling Thread?

Voted and loved it, particularly your scary snakey staff.

"I'll pay one of you" My bet's on Stott or Ben for the reward. ;)

I thought the punchline to that was 'newspaper' but I suppose 'a book' works.

Oops, forgot to vote.

Pay to vote?!! F**k right off.

(To be read in the style of an Eastend mobster)

Bussell you Slaaaaaaag! You 'aint fooling me. Now I needs five 'undred up front, a pony a monkey and a small koala to sweeten the boys and anovver five when the jobs done.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 4 2010, 12:53 PM BST

Hey, that's a good idea. Will vote when I get home.

Quote: chipolata @ August 4 2010, 12:35 PM BST

Not another of these bloody threads! I think I prefer that Scottish bloke's weird health threads to all these. Can't we have an All Purpose Consolidated Bussell Hustling Thread?

Sorry, buddy, but the Bussell must hustle!

Voted and loved it, particularly your scary snakey staff.

Thanks, Carlin, but I don't see your comment on the video. To re-iterate, you MUST leave a comment to be entered into the prize draw.

Does weaponry help?

I have a gun...

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 4 2010, 12:53 PM BST

I should add that this video has nothing whatsoever to do with Ricketts or Stott but in the spirit of fair play I will be disallowing them from the contest. Sorry, boys.