British Comedy Guide

Big Brother final season Page 41

Yes, hope it does.
But hope that it keeps the same feel.

It won't be the same. :(

No. :(
Without Davina (who yes, could be annoying, but she REALLY loved BB, like a fan) it'll be poo.

Yeah. :(

If they took it they'd change the format in some way, f**k it up.

Yep. I can imagine some of the production staff might follow it there, but a lot might not.
Dunno.

Quote: zooo @ September 12 2010, 2:46 PM BST

No. :(
Without Davina (who yes, could be annoying, but she REALLY loved BB, like a fan) it'll be poo.

They need to get rid of her. really, really annoying. Someone needs to tell her she is a woman in her 40s. Not a 13 year old girl

I liked that she was enthusiastic about it.

On the other hand there are smug 'I'm above this' types like George Lamb, who was presenting BBLB but had never watched an episode of BB in his life. Awful.

Quote: zooo @ September 12 2010, 3:05 PM BST

I liked that she was enthusiastic about it.

On the other hand there are smug 'I'm above this' types like George Lamb, who was presenting BBLB but had never watched an episode of BB in his life. Awful.

Yeah, it was better with Dermot. I haven't watch Lamb at all. Davina was great on BB, a real fan.

Dermot was good on it, yep.

Maybe Brian Dowling could present it!

Oooh yes.

Providing Geordie Voiceover Man is still doing it it doesn't matter who presents. To me BB was always about the nightly hour shows.

True.

I can't imagine him turning the job down!

Quote: zooo @ September 12 2010, 4:19 PM BST

I can't imagine him turning the job down!

You're suggesting he's a one trick pony who can't do anything else? Shame on zooo!

Whistling nnocently