British Comedy Guide

Big Brother final season Page 33

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 24 2010, 11:50 PM BST

True.

I think the tree should win, it's been excellent this series.

*Psssst - Nils! Toon twat! Why don't you get off your black and white striped backside and tell us what you realy think? Slip five puns into your next 6 BCG posts and you might get something pundamental.*

Laughing out loud Treemendous

I'm glad Brian's gone in. And Nikki.
Why the hell is Coolio in there? We could have had a proper ex housemate like Pete or something.
I don't think they should have included celebs in this Ultimate BB thing, just people from the normal BB. Think it's a bit of a waste.

Quote: zooo @ August 25 2010, 9:46 AM BST

I don't think they should have included celebs in this Ultimate BB thing, just people from the normal BB.

Agreed.

We could have had a proper ex housemate like Pete or something.

I dig Pete, and he could still go in, they're putting in two more.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 25 2010, 10:55 AM BST

Agreed.

Pete was completely awesome. I hope he goes in at some point:)

I thought they were going to put him in straight after Nikki, same as they did with Chantelle and Preston.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 25 2010, 10:55 AM BST

Yay! I want Jon Tickle too, please.

Quote: zooo @ August 25 2010, 1:15 PM BST

And Marcus from last year.

Anyway, have any of you been watching Big Mouth? I caught it for the first time this series and was nicely surprised to see Angelos from Shooting Stars as one of the guests, reading out viewer's e-mails. And bloody funny he was too. Has he been on for the entire run?

Oh bugger, no I haven't been watching it.
I saw an early episode and it had a camp bald man reading out emails. He was very funny though.

Ah, maybe he was only on last night's. I'd be annoyed if he was on the entire run and I'd missed it all.

Me too!

Maybe his bits will be on YouTube.

Probably. I guess it'll be on 4OD.

Quote: zooo @ August 25 2010, 1:15 PM BST

Oh yes! It would tickle me to have him back.

Jon Tickle was fantastic.

I don't think they should have included celebs in this Ultimate BB thing, just people from the normal BB. Think it's a bit of a waste.

I agree, I think the balance is all wrong. IMHO they've managed to have a very decent final (Channel 4) series, with an excellent winner, and now they are going back to the bad old days of bitch-fests and "big" personalities.