British Comedy Guide

Big Brother final season Page 32

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 20 2010, 10:39 PM BST

Corin out. Didn't expect that.

I could have told you that would happen.
:D

But who'd believe you!? :P

Not me, for starters.
Whistling nnocently

John James? He was the only bit of totty in the place!

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 20 2010, 9:08 PM BST

Out tonight? John James, JoJo, Steve and, ummm, Sam (maybe Dave)

Three out of four ain't bad. :D

John James will go down in history as the only Aussie bloke to ever genuinely fancy a fat chick. I give it 2 weeks.

Congrats to Josie on winning. Bristol rules!!

I can't believe she's gone straight in again. They could've given her a half hour with her family.

That's a short dress Nadia's wearing.
Well you've got to admire her balls.

:D

Quote: Badge @ August 18 2010, 12:17 PM BST

Josie will win, easy. Steve will be evicted on Friday. He has no chance.

Quote: AngieBaby @ August 24 2010, 9:55 PM BST

I can't believe she's gone straight in again. They could've given her a half hour with her family.

It's a bit sad she won't have the chance to savour her win. Likelihood is she'll end up leaving as a loser, or the winner of a completely different show.

I think her or Brian will win overall anyway.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 24 2010, 11:44 PM BST

I think her or Brian will win overall anyway.

I agree, though Brian might walk. Josie is definitely the favourite. If she enjoys it then fair enough, but the best thing about winning things is the chance to relax and enjoy the consequences, and she is being deprived that for a good while at least. And if you delay the enjoyment you don't enjoy it as much.

Fair enough have an "ultimate" show mixing up the demented and the decent but don't dump the latest winner in until the weekend at least.

Quote: Badge @ August 24 2010, 11:48 PM BST

but the best thing about winning things is the chance to relax and enjoy the consequences, and she is being deprived that for a good while at least. And if you delay the enjoyment you don't enjoy it as much.

True.

I think the tree should win, it's been excellent this series.