British Comedy Guide

Big Brother final season Page 22

Of the new ones, I think only the blonde one is likely to cause ructions. The other two are a bit anonymous. Especially the geek. He's not going to cause any trouble.

Come Dine With Me voiceover man!! :D

It's all gone a bit flat now. Nobody hates each other like they used to. :(

We can make up for that, ass-face. :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 13 2010, 10:48 PM BST

We can make up for that, ass-face. :D

:D

I'm a bit disappointed with hearing who's finally up, after the nomination task.

The only people I know over here that watch our version of this are little old women who are unable to use binoculars to peep at their neighbours anymore...like my grandmother.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ July 14 2010, 4:52 PM BST

The only people I know over here that watch our version of this are little old women who are unable to use binoculars to peep at their neighbours anymore...like my grandmother.

I don't think Big Brother ever really caught hold in America like it did in Blighty. We really were obsessed with it for a while.

And from what I've seen of the American version it's actually a very different show.

Why does Steve hate that new blond girl? He's acting like an arse.

Is Steve the ex army bloke?
I don't like him at all.

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2010, 10:20 PM BST

CHIP!!! You are watching this. You have let me and Mrs P down!

If he wasn't "disabled war hero Steve" he'd have been up for eviction long ago. He's an oaf and a bully and will be gutted when he comes out and finds his mate Moaty is dead.

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2010, 10:20 PM BST

Yes, it's strange. I thought, after watching yesterday's episode, that he fancied her. But f**k knows now.

Quote: chipolata @ July 14 2010, 10:25 PM BST

He's an oaf and a bully and will be gutted when he comes out and finds his mate Moaty is dead.

Come on SootyJ is not as bad as he wants us to think he is. He's a comedy man.