British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 985

Quote: sootyj @ June 11 2012, 7:15 PM BST

Yeh that one got past my judgement filter.

Everyone knows that 'Little Boxes' was the theme song for Mick and Mairead Philpott's recent funerals.

How's that for getting past a judgement filter?

More offensive, but less pleasing semantic leaps

Less tired than yours to be honest, Soots. Isn't their a more up to date celebrity paedo you can use? If you're going to do offensive, at least be close to original. Michael Jackson won't wash either, I'm afraid.

Celebrity paedos aint what they used to be.

C**ting Twitter.

Trying to reactivate my account, no problem there, same with the email address.

Tried changing my username and then came unstuck. Keeps telling me to change my password to update the changes but there's no twatting password box, is there?? !

So then I just want to deactivate it all and show them!, and start a new one, don't I? Yeah apart from I need to change the username to something different so I can re-use it, but I can't change it because of this f**king password box that doesn't come up!

Quote: Booo @ June 12 2012, 6:02 PM BST

C**ting Twitter.

Wish I could help you on this one Booo, but I'm not on Twatter and really can't see it's appeal. Getting really boring FB updates from my 'friends' is bad enough, do I really want to know what Katie Price thinks of the Syria situation in 140 characters or less? Not sure that I do.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 12 2012, 6:17 PM BST

Wish I could help you on this one Booo, but I'm not on Twatter and really can't see it's appeal. Getting really boring FB updates from my 'friends' is bad enough, do I really want to know what Katie Price thinks of the Syria situation in 140 characters or less? Not sure that I do.

You don't find out about what she things at all if you don't follow her, unless your followers retweet her thinkings, in which case you hurt them or unfollow them.

I'm feeling narcissistic and want the attention but first I want to break Twitter (break it, not break it).

Twitter is about a million times better and less annoying than Facebook!

But, I have no idea how to fix your Twitter problem, Booo.

Quote: zooo @ June 12 2012, 6:29 PM BST

Twitter is about a million times better and less annoying than Facebook!

But, I have no idea how to fix your Twitter problem, Booo.

Teary

I'm shouting at it now and it's not getting better. It's like it just doesn't register any commands I'm giving it. Am I that insignificant?

I've managed to not care about keeping the username and went on to deactivate and it just doesn't recognise the 'deactivate the account' request no matter how hard I click on it. It can't be me, surely. I'm not that thick.

Maybe there's a fault. Today it wouldn't let me retweet something.

I have a feeling there's a page somewhere where you can report faults and see what faults are currently happening that they're aware of...?

:) Have resigned first? then start as new but might recognise web-address, must have new address and password and name, hope this helps!

ps; on hols tomm' bloody packing ! :S

Quote: zooo @ June 12 2012, 6:38 PM BST

Maybe there's a fault. Today it wouldn't let me retweet something.

I have a feeling there's a page somewhere where you can report faults and see what faults are currently happening that they're aware of...?

I was going to and then got all angry at it. I'll leave it a while, might just be able to change the name later or tomorrow.

Quote: dellas @ June 12 2012, 6:39 PM BST

:) Have resigned first? then start as new but might recognise web-address, must have new address and password and name, hope this helps!

ps; on hols tomm' bloody packing ! :S

Thanks dellas, it's what I was trying to do.

Have a great holiday, bring back some sun please.

Still having the same issues, contacted them to report the problems and one of the selections for the email header (amongst profile settings and account activation/reactivation) is Report Self Harm. Eh?

Why are EDF Energy using a dollopy turd to advertise their products?

It's the latest Biofuel.