British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 955

Is it a sort of aversion therapy - everytime you take a puff you get 250 volts?

Pretentious garden designers. It's the time of Chelsea flower show, and if you watch BBC's red button you'll hear some* of these designers explaining to us idiots just why their precious creations are so 'gorgeous' and 'marvellous', citing geometrical formulae and theoretical colour combinations. But the real reason why there's any merit at all to their work is that there's been enormous amounts of time and money thrown at their pretty ordinary ideas. Of course it looks OK, you spent £fortunes on it (A typical Chelsea Show Garden costs £250,000+!**), you disingenuous arse.

*others are OK.

**http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13422963

Ants on the worktop - grumpy hub got to empty all the cupboards and take plinths off to find out where they are coming from and then get rid of them and clean up. Not how we expected to spend the morning. Sick

Quote: Nogget @ May 24 2012, 8:19 AM BST

Pretentious garden designers. It's the time of Chelsea flower show, and if you watch BBC's red button you'll hear some* of these designers explaining to us idiots just why their precious creations are so 'gorgeous' and 'marvellous', citing geometrical formulae and theoretical colour combinations. But the real reason why there's any merit at all to their work is that there's been enormous amounts of time and money thrown at their pretty ordinary ideas. Of course it looks OK, you spent £fortunes on it (A typical Chelsea Show Garden costs £250,000+!**), you disingenuous arse.

*others are OK.

**http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13422963

Awful, awful people.
You can become a garden designer in about six weeks, often by post.
Any twat can do it - and usually does.
I'm a really keen gardener and wouldn't let one within a mile of my patch.

:D Wouldn't let 'em near my patch either!

Zooo the electronic cigs are rechargable, you pop new nicotine tip on. :)

Ahh, I see.

Minor's dance teacher. Doesn't matter what I do it's wrong. Last time I gave two weeks notice to withdraw Minor from a competition because we couldn't take her and I was unwell, it was wrong. They couldn't reblock the routine in time. Tonight, because I told the teacher after the class that Minor has her appointment at the Fracture Clinic tomorrow, that was wrong because if I'd told her before the class they could have reblocked for the show on saturday. I pointed out that I was going on the medical advice that I'd been given and it is possible that the hospital have got it wrong. Again. I was still shouted at. "What was I thinking of letting her dance? She should be resting?" I countered with if the consultant thought it was that serious, we would have been given an appointment last week, not ten days later.

Bloody woman. Gets right on my tits.

Ask her if she can critique your high kicks, and then accidentally kick her in the face.

Bloody tempting idea.

Quote: zooo @ May 24 2012, 6:32 PM BST

Ask her if she can critique your high kicks, and then accidentally kick her in the face.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Loopey @ May 24 2012, 9:54 AM BST

Ants on the worktop - grumpy hub got to empty all the cupboards and take plinths off to find out where they are coming from and then get rid of them and clean up. Not how we expected to spend the morning. Sick

Couldn't you just wait until they'd prepared their dinner?

:D Very annoying prob' they love sweet stuff so left a candy bar outside (near poison) sos ant lovers.

PS; Let us deck the Ants?...

Quote: Chappers @ May 25 2012, 1:26 AM BST

Couldn't you just wait until they'd prepared their dinner?

That wouldn't have left any for us, so we ate them instead. We were getting a bit tired of rat anyway.

Quote: dellas @ May 25 2012, 6:40 AM BST

:D
Let us deck the Ants?...

Laughing out loud

Quote: Loopey @ May 25 2012, 2:45 PM BST

That wouldn't have left any for us, so we ate them instead. We were getting a bit tired of rat anyway.

Laughing out loud

But it's so versatile. You can make it into burgers, kebabs - anything.

Quote: Chappers @ May 25 2012, 10:27 PM BST

But it's so versatile. You can make it into burgers, kebabs - anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpPoWGiQIhA