British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 954

:) Will gone partial electric now, so being good girl ok!

Quote: dellas @ May 21 2012, 8:20 PM BST

:) Will gone partial electric now, so being good girl ok!

Dellas, I rarely know what you are on about, but if this means you've been fitted with a pacemaker then congrats and I hope all goes well. It's one of the best gizmos invented.

Good luck and good health

Cyber Dellas

And I'm not Sarah Connor

:P Honestly guys how come the women do not have probs understanding me?

Anyway thank you for good wishes as I have had tachycardia, but the 'electric' was referring to Will Cams remark to stop smoking, I have electronic cigarretes!

Quote: dellas @ May 21 2012, 8:42 PM BST

Anyway thank you for good wishes as I have had tachycardia, but the 'electric' was referring to Will Cams remark to stop smoking, I have electronic cigarretes!

You are aware that I don't read the entire site? Get a pacemaker anyway, they are good fun. Especially if you have tachycardia.

I have electronic cigarettes!

Are they easier to spark up?

;) Very, an easy switch for me.

Badge; the remark was 4 posts back-very recent ok.

Going for a number two and realising too late that there are only four sheets left on the roll.

And that the new Shitternmeisterroll is downstairs.

Then faced with the dilemma of which page of Viz do I use?

I went for 'Drunken Bakers'.

Never understood the point and never found it funny.

Quote: Oldrocker @ May 21 2012, 10:14 PM BST

Thank you for letting us know about your dilemma Oldrocker, though I bet it's not the first time you've had a couple of drunken characters up your rusty bullethole. ;)

I was thinking you could have started a separate thread entitled 'What do you use when the TP runs out?'

Do you go for comfort and expense by using a name brand tissue or wet wipe such as Kleenex? Do you have a pile of reading material that doubles as bum wipe? Or do you go the kitchen towel route and risk the inevitable chafing?

Answers on a shit stained copy of Viz.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 21 2012, 6:11 PM BST

Shock! Horror! Screams the news programmes as it emerges that relay runners are selling their Olympic Torches on eBay for huge amounts of money.

How dare average men and women make money from London 2012? Don't they realise that only land developers, corporate sponsors and politicians are allowed to exploit the Olympics for money?

Maybe next time, the organisers won't choose poor people to run about with flames - have they learned nothing from the Summer Riots?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Oldrocker @ May 21 2012, 10:14 PM BST

I went for 'Drunken Bakers'.

Never understood the point and never found it funny.

You've probably discovered why the Drunken Bakers are actually there.

I defy you provide any evidence any one of either gender or none has any idea what you were talking about.

Ever.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 21 2012, 10:38 PM BST

Thank you for letting us know about your dilemma Oldrocker, though I bet it's not the first time you've had a couple of drunken characters up your rusty bullethole. ;)

I was thinking you could have started a separate thread entitled 'What do you use when the TP runs out?'

Do you go for comfort and expense by using a name brand tissue or wet wipe such as Kleenex? Do you have a pile of reading material that doubles as bum wipe? Or do you go the kitchen towel route and risk the inevitable chafing?

Answers on a shit stained copy of Viz.

As I'm en-suite ( :P ) I suppose I could, were I more supple, have gone across the bedroom floor on my aras a la cat . . . . but carpets are more expensive than Viz.

:O OH dear Sootyj has started up my 'tachycardia' as He does not understand how He upsets me-typical male!! Grrr Rolling eyes

I did understand the post earlier
I know of these electric cigarettes & immediately assumed that they were being referred to.

Hope this helps

How are they electric, anyway? Do they plug in?