British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 947

What was it you say to me when you kiss my arse?

Quote: Lee @ May 11 2012, 4:47 PM BST

How do you get your ring to sparkle?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 11 2012, 4:48 PM BST

I honestly don't know what one of those are - do you drink coffee from it or shove it in your pee hole? Or both?

It's one of those big glass jugs for making not-instant coffee in. I'm not sure what urethral devices you've been using

How does Dave Cameron describe Nick Clegg?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 11 2012, 4:48 PM BST

I honestly don't know what one of those are - do you drink coffee from it or shove it in your pee hole? Or both?

Quote: AJGO @ May 11 2012, 4:52 PM BST

It's one of those big glass jugs for making not-instant coffee in. I'm not sure what urethral devices you've been using

In Hackney, I was using a cafe-tar, but changed it to a co-lots-of-mee bag innit.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 11 2012, 4:55 PM BST

In Hackney, I was using a cafe-tar, but changed it to a co-lots-of-mee bag innit.

:D Yeah, I've had to go posh now, it seems they frown on using nicked medical equipment to get that direct caffeine hit outside of Hackney

On the subject of coffee and TTPYO, there seems to be a few people getting on the bus in the morning clutching the handle of an insulated coffee mug.

I want a flask.
Can we bring those back?

Quote: zooo @ May 11 2012, 6:14 PM BST

I want a flask.
Can we bring those back?

Just thrown two away while clearing Mom's house !

Yoou!

Oh my GOD, I'd actually forgotten about matching lunchboxes and flasks.

I think maybe I had a Smurfs one...

Quote: zooo @ May 11 2012, 6:14 PM BST

I want a flask.
Can we bring those back?

What sort of flask?

The coffee type, not the hip flask type.

Ahh, coffee. Coffee with cigarettes, coffee with biscuits, coffee with sandwiches, coffee in the morning, coffee in the evening, coffee when it's raining, coffee when it's sunny, coffee coffee coffee. Sorry, what were we talking about?

Quote: AJGO @ May 12 2012, 6:30 PM BST

Ahh, coffee. Coffee with cigarettes, coffee with biscuits, coffee with sandwiches, coffee in the morning, coffee in the evening, coffee when it's raining, coffee when it's sunny, coffee coffee coffee. Sorry, what were we talking about?

Have run out of coffee, this pisses me off.

Quote: AJGO @ May 12 2012, 6:30 PM BST

Catetiere smafetiere!

Wake up and smell the coffee!!

(I am slightly intimidated by both the size and the sheer wondrousness of Marc P's gadget)