British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 945

I only like one of them. And even then not that much.
I must be a man. :(

Quote: zooo @ May 8 2012, 8:41 PM BST

I must be a man. :(

*out of courtesy, resists urge to make joke about your relationship with Aaron and how grateful I am that one of you has decided to be 'the bloke'*

Fnar.

Just saw an advert for Minstrels where two women stuff their faces with chocolate before ogling male strippers.

Was just imagining the furore if the situation had been reversed and there was an advert showing two men drinking beer staring at female strippers.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 8 2012, 10:23 PM BST

Just saw an advert for Minstrels where two women stuff their faces with chocolate before ogling male strippers.

Was just imagining the furore if the situation had been reversed and there was an advert showing two men drinking beer staring at female strippers.

Renegade are you aware of a male grooming product by the name of Lynx and its associated adverts?

Quote: sootyj @ May 8 2012, 10:25 PM BST

Renegade are you aware of a male grooming product by the name of Lynx and its associated adverts?

The best one was when the guy's girlfriend accidentally sprayed herself and an army of hot chicks tried to lez it off with her.

What were we arguing about again?

No the best one is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLQq_l53yLw

But yes, adverts that objectify the opposite sex are just disgraceful. Angry

I'm having real problems with Channel 4 advertising shows like 'Embarrassing Bodies' and 'The Undateables', but also claiming it's a proud sponsor of the Paralympics.

I'm not sure if this is sending out mixed messages or if Channel 4 just likes exploiting the disabled.

Second one!

Quote: zooo @ May 11 2012, 1:14 AM BST

Second one!

Laughing out loud

Thanks zooo.

Toilet paper where the second layer tear strips don't match the top layer. You end up with a raggy mess in you hand :)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ May 11 2012, 9:57 AM BST

You end up with a raggy mess in you hand :)

It's still more hygienic to use the paper, Stephen.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ May 11 2012, 9:57 AM BST

Toilet paper where the second layer tear strips don't match the top layer. You end up with a raggy mess in you hand :)

There's a solution to that; take the first layer and unwrap it once, so it becomes the second layer. You should now have 2 or 3 single-layered sheets, and a perfect wipe after that.

The words "perfect wipe" should not be uttered. Sick

Quote: L.E. @ May 11 2012, 11:24 AM BST

The words "perfect wipe" should not be uttered. Sick

Better than an imperfect wipe . . .