British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 83

Do Americans use "balls" in that meaning? I don't watch that much American TV anyway, so yah boo to you!

Quote: David Chapman @ February 8, 2008, 9:25 PM

I thought that was Edwina Currie.

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Quote: Aaron @ February 8, 2008, 9:29 PM

Do Americans use "balls" in that meaning? I don't watch that much American TV anyway, so yah boo to you!

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Though I say it myself I think that was a work of genius. Makes the last year seem worthwhile. Thanks for the feed Aaron.

Quote: David Chapman @ February 7, 2008, 11:02 PM

I think the technical term is "buggered".

I knew it! You have been bumbed!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Quote: Aaron @ February 8, 2008, 9:29 PM

Do Americans use "balls" in that meaning?

Errrm, I don't know Whistling nnocently

Changed the filter in me water filter and it tastes like a mix between a tramps urine and washin up liquid :(

That Russell Hobbs pisses in every 10'000th kitchen appliance.

Well done!

F**k me i've just realised what it is. When my dad changes the filter he uses it to fill up the car with water. I reckon he puts the pouring bit right on the disgusting engine... so i've be drinking purified water passed ove shitty engine muck... Sick For f**k sake :(

My life sucks

He says drinking his purified water.

Quote: ian_w @ February 8, 2008, 9:04 PM

Couldn't agree more. I did the damn subject at uni. Those weren't the days! :(

EDIT:

"sucks major balls"

Than again a bit of Shakespeare might have stopped you copying these little Americanisms off the TV!

So Im guessing not to do English at Uni then?

I think this is Scat's favourite thread, who'd of thought she'd be such an angry individual?

She's unleashing her inner anger, venting it in a place where she knows she won't get overwhelmed by the frustration and smack someone in the face.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ February 9, 2008, 2:04 PM

So Im guessing not to do English at Uni then?

Laughing out loud

I have never heard so much bullcrap and pointless spiel as I have in a literature lecture.

I did a duel honours though, the other subject being English language, which I definitely do recommend. That was good fun and interesting.

Please Scats, don't let me put you off :(

I don't get people who read books, see movies, look at art and then bang on about the meaning of them as if thats what the creator intended. Its like a mini religion, everyones got a bloody opinion but all the guy who made it wanted to do was paint a pretty picture.

I agree With Ajp on that.

Yep.