British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 80

Quote: ian_w @ January 31, 2008, 12:04 AM

And when you're on a bus that's running late and 4 old ladies get on, spending 20 minutes each fishing 2 quid in 1 pences out of their purses.

Damn that's hearless of me, but I get road rage Angry

Wouldn't that be public transport rage?

And when you're on a bus that's running late and 4 old ladies get on, spending 20 minutes each fishing 2 quid in 1 pences out of their purses.

I hope young people really have a go at you when you're old - it will be poetic justice!! :)

I was angry earlier and wrote something I didn't mean!

Welcome to my world!

I also have a problem with buses full stop. They are supposed to run every 10 minutes where I live but why on virtually every trip to and from work do I see at least one other on the same route. Stagecoach buses go around in pairs or threes round our way.

It's OK when you're on one I guess but it's the 25 minute gaps - not 10 in between! Grrr!

Quote: EllieJP @ January 31, 2008, 3:40 PM

Aaron!

Pleased

Quote: Aaron @ January 31, 2008, 3:49 PM

Pleased

:$

Lack of privacy >_<

Did someone walk in on you having a spot of "special time"? :(

haha no! nothing like that! just the whole school rumours thing

Oooh.

Rumours that someone walked in on you having a spot of "special time"? :(

haha! nothing to do with special time! there was a walk-that's about it :D

I hate people who wear these headphones in public:

So that's basically every Japanese tourist in London. ;)

People who stand outside Big Ben for ages trying to set their watches by it. By the time you set it, its not that time anymore!

I am so pissed off with missing c**tlery. I have lost 4 spoons, 6 forks & 2 knives. Someone is stealing them & I am getting reaaaaaly raha earrrrley annoyed with them.