British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 705

Maybe if the nest breaks they all bugger off to build one somewhere else?

Quote: Will Cam @ June 21 2011, 10:50 AM BST

Moaning f**king staff who are only interested in themselves but insist on telling you how flexible they always are and how disappointed they are that they can't have holidays authorised even though they have given 2 weeks' notice and how the fact that other staff have holidays booked isn't their problem and how 'this place' should plan for staff wanting sudden leave by paying Temps to come in, and how are they going to tell their children that they can't now go to a Haven Holiday camp because their dad's boss won't let them.

AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH Angry Pirate

1 London Transport insist all leave is planned at the beginning of the year. And they have the toughest union going.

2 Sootyj's policy on annual leave has always been "one week per day or f**k off."

Quote: sootyj @ June 21 2011, 2:34 PM BST

What does this actually achieve? The BB gun bit I mean,

It knocks the nests down. They're unsightly and full of wasp larvae, so it's easier to shoot them down than rig up some sort of 30-foot pole to knock them down.

Quote: zooo @ June 21 2011, 2:35 PM BST

Maybe if the nest breaks they all bugger off to build one somewhere else?

I kill as many as I can with poison, water pressure and my feet.

DaButt, you remind me of Frank Cauldhame from the Wasp Factory. Not that I'm implying you don't have a penis.

Quote: Kenneth @ June 21 2011, 12:11 AM BST

Just because they sound Indian doesn't mean they are. There are some major call centers in the Philippines too.

Or Welsh.

Quote: zooo @ June 21 2011, 12:28 AM BST

What's a paper wasp?

An origami version.

Quote: DaButt @ June 21 2011, 2:04 AM BST

One of the damn wasps just got me in the leg. Ow!

I can't see anything you wimp.

Quote: DaButt @ June 21 2011, 12:06 AM BST

Wasps. Especially in large numbers and even more especially when they're all chasing me.

Maybe they're getting their revenge.

Quote: Chappers @ June 21 2011, 4:56 PM BST

Maybe they're getting their revenge.

I'm content with leaving them alone as long as they aren't bothering me but my leg is still aching almost 24 hours later SO PREPARE FOR GENOCIDE!

Bloody hell, DaButt, you seem to go through life antagnosing. Wasps. Welsh people. Chavs. No wonder you need a gun.

Quote: chipolata @ June 21 2011, 7:32 PM BST

Welsh people. Chavs. No wonder you need a gun.

I wouldn't need to spend hundreds of dollars on a pistol if only they sold spray cans of Chav-B-Gon and WelshAway.

hey the Welsh have a prod hsitory of...erm

being invaded by the English and whining about it for centuries.

Quote: DaButt @ June 21 2011, 7:42 PM BST

spray cans of Chav-B-Gon and WelshAway.

:D It's what the English dream of.

Surely F**k Offahs Dyke?

Oprah's a dyke? !

:O

I am so F@cked off with work today, I really feel like banging some heads together to knock some sense into them.

I have been really good not smoking or drinking mid-week for a while now but I am going to get pished tonight even though I have very important conference call tomorrow morning.
I don't care anymore....

I feel better already.

Oh dear what happened.?

Oh dear what happened.?

I'm going to miss out on a trip to Asia and the Middle East because they are insisting on Economy flights.

Their loss! I'm the best person for the job but now they'll have to send someone less qualified. I will have to train my replacement tomorow and Friday so they can jet off whilst I stay in London.

I don't even want to be in the same room as the f**king turn-coat, never mind hand over all my hard work for them to get all the glory!